Hacking [fake] TZ3DS - First 3Ds Flashcard with gba, dsi & ds emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
great, because not only did this team accomplish 3DS rom loading, but they also took the time to code all those awesome emulators, and they did that in just a few weeks! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8 people

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
While I think a 3DS card was highly likely to happen especially now that one year has passed, saying it will come with an N64 emulator is a bit too much... 3DS is more powerfull than the DS/DSi but still does not have enough guts to run an n64 emulator (N64 emulation on phone requires an opengles 2.0 compliant GPU, 3DS only has opengles 1.1)...

I'm not saying it wont happen (especially if Nintendo makes their own, like they did on GC/Wii), but all those stuff (3DS flashcard + emulators + video player) comming at once, it's a bit too much, first let's see if someone manage to make a proper flashcart, then we'll think about the homebrews.

Schicksalsheld

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No it claims to be from a Team with an User named "Twizzer" and he claims to be a Beta Tester of Team Twiizers...
Do u have the time to give us a translation of the source script?

Yes

We have waited all and now its's happened! A Team of developers including our User "Twizzer" announced the TZ3DS. It should be released this year and will cost 45€ in our country (germany). We have written a list with the most important informations together with "Twizzer".

The TZ3DS is able to run 3DS Games, but thats not all! There are Emulators for "gba, snes, n64, ds, dsi, gcnes and gameboy color"! Everyone who is thinking now "Thats not possible" is thinking false! Its true! And that is still not all! The TZ3DS is able to play mp3, wma, wav, mp4 and aac (comment: of course aac is mp4 audio layer). This flashcard does have wifi and cheat support. Furthermore the GUI has 10 themes and Kernel and Firmware aure upgradeable. The TZ3DS is able to run on laitest 3DS Firmware and runs only on the 3DS (which we can understand).

It's an very unique flashcard which have many features.
We are pleased and excited, when we will able to play 3DS-Games with a Flashcard!

Your "Gute Pokemonfrage - Team!" (team of this little unreliable forum/board)

Goldneedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the fail of "you_know_who" team, i'll not believe any new team with new flashy FC until i see it work in real live.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I took a look at the members page and I remember some names from another unreliable brats forum. Dunno who the admin is but he obviously thought he could attract attention by posting a fake news since his forum is practically dead. This thread should be locked and backlinks to that forum removed IMO.

EyKcir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
twizzer postet a statement:
http://forum-gpf.squ...ostID=44#post44

google translator said:
Hello people,
I know it's always hard to believe because there is no official announcement has been made ​​/ images or videos exist.
In order to eliminate a few rumors and speculation, here are some small details:
First Is team's turn twiizer involved? = No
Second Why there is a ds / dsi emulator? = Multi-function card
Third German market? = Yes too!
4.Produktion? = Not Germany
-------------------
Videos and images? = Quite simply, there is a Worldwide Problem Without pictures or videos running in the Internetzenen nothing.
I mean, once the map is completed, are videos / pictures / and the online site (we are not like the crown 3Ds team)
--------------------
development:
Much has also been planned and implemented, however, is the progress (to be completed in about 45%).
But we believe that we can publish it soon (Q4 2012).
Also on the side GBAtemp came to much criticism and was called a fake. But it can not deter the team. Then there is just a rumor until there is an official announcement. You will see it.
MFG your Twizzer

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Until a team confirms that an exploit has been found to HACK the 3DS, 3DS flashcarts are flat out not possible. Therefore, I will never believe any 'flashcart being able to play 3DS roms' related news until furthur notice. That is all.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Until a team confirms that an exploit has been found to HACK the 3DS, 3DS flashcarts are flat out not possible. Therefore, I will never believe any 'flashcart being able to play 3DS roms' related news until furthur notice. That is all.
Hey don't forget one thing, it can also play N64 games!

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
N64? Maybe if we plug it with some big device, but still won't be possible
seems too good to be true... but i do want one

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
flashcards dont use exploits. They are 1:1 clones iirc

This thread is lucky to have gotten 3 pages long. Requesting lock :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...