Hacking [FAKE] sxos cracked by msy?

veddermandan

Trophies
Website
youtu.be
XP
Country
Australia
While it is absolutely true that none of the current implementations support XCI loading, im not sure I understand why its needed? Can you name to me a single game that is only available as a XCI, and not a NSP? Literally the only valid argument I would accept here is that it allows people to legitimately backup their carts to XCI, but if you own the game why would you have a moral or technical issue downloading the NSP and installing it? Thats why i do. Im a hardcore physical collector, any game I play I own, I dont generally support piracy from a personal perspective because I love collecting so much. So I buy the game, download the NSP and install it. I keep that physical copy sealed and nice and minty to preserve value forever.

ReiNX / RajNX (they are pretty much identical). Tinfoil works great as a NSP installer. Emulators etc all work the same across all these systems now, the stability bugs have been worked out.

Glad to see you still kicking and alive gary!
Hey mate there are heaps of xci only games not available as nsp

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Update - This is most definitely an imposter. I asked him to name a specific member of a private x360 hacking group that I was a part of (We were responsible for RE'ing the new security mechanisms in later xbox 360 dvd-rom revisions). He responded "Geremia of course", which is not the correct answer. Geremia was never in our group. Geremia got involved *after* all the hard work had been done, which is not to diss his contributions, but instead to make everyone realize how silly it is for this imposter c4e to keep throwing his name out. I know the exact amount of work it took to reverse engineer some of these security mechanisms and Geremia had no part in it, or our group.

Also, I too found it strange the way he was talking negatively about xecuter, because me and c4e actually ended up having a fallout over him working with xecuter. Xecuter hired c4e to produce a firmware hack for a later x360 revision, and I was strongly against the circumstance because these modifications had always been provided for free to the community. And, while its not bad to get paid for work, I feel that its pretty morally deplorable to make money by stealing money from developers. Im a pretty hardcore console hacker enthusiast and I love capability, but im also a avid physical collector (I have many complete NTSC sets...) so I like to stick up for the scene, the developers, etc. Im not super anti-piracy, but I am anti-making money off piracy. I see that as clearly stepping over the line of morality and entering into the sphere of being a slimey dirtbag.

Anyways...the hyperlink at the top details it, and though I don't want to rehash drama at all, it is merely to serve as a indicator that c4e was in bed with xecuter and probably was paid $$$ for his work, so I don't really see why he would be dissing them. It was his choice to work with them and be paid, and c4e is a grown ass man so I can't see him complaining that he made the choice to get paid by them.

I did message a admin on this site to hopefully ban/lock that account as its clearly a imposter. Hopefully we get some action taken soon and thanks to everyone for chiming in.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey mate there are heaps of xci only games not available as nsp
I havn't seen any but im not super on top of these things, I've asked a lot of people this question and no one's given me a straight answer.

Which ones?

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 251

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Update - This is most definitely an imposter. I asked him to name a specific member of a private x360 hacking group that I was a part of (We were responsible for RE'ing the new security mechanisms in later xbox 360 dvd-rom revisions). He responded "Geremia of course", which is not the correct answer. Geremia was never in our group. Geremia got involved *after* all the hard work had been done, which is not to diss his contributions, but instead to make everyone realize how silly it is for this imposter c4e to keep throwing his name out. I know the exact amount of work it took to reverse engineer some of these security mechanisms and Geremia had no part in it, or our group.

Also, I too found it strange the way he was talking negatively about xecuter, because me and c4e actually ended up having a fallout over him working with xecuter. Xecuter hired c4e to produce a firmware hack for a later x360 revision, and I was strongly against the circumstance because these modifications had always been provided for free to the community. And, while its not bad to get paid for work, I feel that its pretty morally deplorable to make money by stealing money from developers. Im a pretty hardcore console hacker enthusiast and I love capability, but im also a avid physical collector (I have many complete NTSC sets...) so I like to stick up for the scene, the developers, etc. Im not super anti-piracy, but I am anti-making money off piracy. I see that as clearly stepping over the line of morality and entering into the sphere of being a slimey dirtbag.

Anyways...the hyperlink at the top details it, and though I don't want to rehash drama at all, it is merely to serve as a indicator that c4e was in bed with xecuter and probably was paid $$$ for his work, so I don't really see why he would be dissing them. It was his choice to work with them and be paid, and c4e is a grown ass man so I can't see him complaining that he made the choice to get paid by them.

I did message a admin on this site to hopefully ban/lock that account as its clearly a imposter. Hopefully we get some action taken soon and thanks to everyone for chiming in.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I havn't seen any but im not super on top of these things, I've asked a lot of people this question and no one's given me a straight answer.

Which ones?
Thanks for the confirmation.

veddermandan

Trophies
Website
youtu.be
XP
Country
Australia

Which ones?[/QUOTE]
I still trying to merge my list. But i know Payday 2 isn't available via the CDN downloaders

Reactions: tiliarou

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like cracktros so I approve of this fake.
Now I kind of want to run it just to hear the music and such, but I haven't even homebrewed my Switch for fear of bans.
Can someone record the whole thing please?

Ownzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like cracktros so I approve of this fake.
Now I kind of want to run it just to hear the music and such, but I haven't even homebrewed my Switch for fear of bans.
Can someone record the whole thing please?
I got one. it's about 9MB. What's the best way to share it? It's on Mediafire. Is it cool to post the link here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy