Faith in humanity? Poof, gone

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
same as well granville, i just think that its so disappointing how everyone can lose their guilt for greed. i have no clue how they feel now, but i hope they all feel like shit. . .

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Americans....

okay, I realise not all Americans are this stupid, but you seem to have the ability to produce the most idiotic idiots and in large quantities......

Banger said:
I really do not think this would have happened if the economy wasn't so fucked.

Its all bush's fault!
rolleyes.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Salamantis when I was stateside this time last year (US: Canadian dollar was 1:1 for the first time I could remember then) I actually saw people moaning about that. I found it very amusing considered the "oh no the economy is doomed" line that was being spouted not 4 minutes earlier.

I do not however find this amusing. In what I hope does not make me sound too cold even in a mosh pit people get helped up and/or out, guess shopping is that much more extreme.
According to some stupid woman though it is people like me (long story short my friend and I were having a conversation about repairing and building stuff as opposed to buying new stuff and how everyone we know more or less does this) that caused this present economy stuff.

As for faith in humanity it seems it is like when my cat plays with a mouse. The cat will let it struggle to it's feet and then gleefully knock it back down as it attempts to flee, this could well be the death blow though.

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black Friday is going get the new name of Red Friday if people go this crazy and murder someone that opening the door to buy something. A lawsuit probably would not be possible since it was a mob. That man's family would be sad and shocked to learn that he died from people running him over. This is not the worst fail humanity had though sadly. >.> Online shopping is going to get more popular since people have to fear for their lives just to shop/work at a shop that has black Friday deals. I wonder how fast we can go with psychology so we can figure out why such idiotic things happen.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Absolutely horrid, vile, dreadful, detestable...hmph, Americans...they're the only people I know who go THAT crazy for sales, even the people over here don't go insane over a stupid sale! And trust me, our economy horribly sucks!

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, now I know why other contries make fun of usa and I'm joining them. Luckly I'm mexican so.......... Que se cinge america. I'm real bad at typing spanish but I speak fluintly.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
FAST6191 said:
According to some stupid woman though it is people like me (long story short my friend and I were having a conversation about repairing and building stuff as opposed to buying new stuff and how everyone we know more or less does this) that caused this present economy stuff.
Yes. To "fix" things is communist. And will destroy the world. Didn't you read "A Brave New World"?
rolleyes.gif

Seriously, this is just insane
wacko.gif

And to think people wouldn't stop shopping even when they heard they trampled someone? They even had the gall to complain about it?

Stores should keep water cannons and tear gas handy.

518268469_415b51587c_o.jpg

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that is horrible. Are people that desperate for deals? I know things are cheap, but sheesh, calm down. Poor bastards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.