Hacking fails to run Monster hunter 4u

Bratos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HI, I'm running reinand 11U and i'm on a 2ds, my issue is every time i try to run monster hunter 4 u or super smash i'm greeted with this 20160701_175203.jpg . I have tried multiple .cia sources and they all give me the same result. i can install other cia files such as tri force heroes. Any and all help would be appreciated.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
HI, I'm running reinand 11U and im on a 2ds, my issue is everytime i try to run monster hunter 4 u or super smash im greeted with this View attachment 54874 . I have tried multiple .cia soarces and they all give me the same result. i can install other cia files, such as tri force heroes. Any and all help would be appreciated.
What is your CFW?

Bratos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
reinand up to 11.U. i will like to add that i have also installed monsterhunter and smash on my N3dsXL and it works so it has to be the 2ds, not the .cia files

Bratos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have ctrbootmanager installed. it auto boots into emunand which is reinand. How would i disable crtbootmanager and still be able to get into emunand.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have ctrbootmanager installed. it auto boots into emunand which is reinand. How would i disable crtbootmanager and still be able to get into emunand.
please be more specific.
if you are using menuhax. replace boot.3dsx with reinand's 3dsx loader file.
if you are using a9lh. replace arm9loaderhax.bin with reinand's bin file.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can't literally "install" any cfw.... they share the same boot loader.... the loader load the default name file under specific dir. swap the file is all you need to do

Bratos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I believe i'm using menuhax .I've tried what you suggested and it still will not load the game. i replaced the boot.3dsx with reinand.3dsx(renamed to boot.3dsx) and the console booted into rei but when i tried the game the same error.

Last edited by Bratos,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I believe i'm using menuhax .I've tried what you suggested and it still will not load the game. i replaced the boot.3dsx with reinand.3dsx(renamed to boot.3dsx) and the console booted into rei but when i tried the game the same error.
odd.....

ely42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reinand doesn't use reboot patch to get working games that needs larger ammount of RAM. Not because of ctrbootmanager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...