Facebook Marketplace!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by OfficialFBomb, Aug 7, 2017.

1. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    I feel bad for this lady for the last 6 months she has relisted this item over and over again with no price drop convinced it will sell even after about 20 people telling her the price is too high.. She wants 125 bucks for a Nintendo DS with charger and 2 little game cases with these games, 2x cooking mama, 1x other cooking mama, 1x hanna montana, 1x pets dolphins, 1x phineas and ferb, 1x disney (picture too damn blurry to tell, 1x iron man 2, 1x my sims kingdom, 1x nintendogs, 1x (something) hospital, 1x tinkerbell, 1x up, 1x lego ninjago, 1x spongebob somthing.. Also the ds is in "perfect condition" "like new" "no screen scratches"

Any one else have crazy people selling games in there marketplace or group shops??

2. Scarlet

Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    C'mon mango, this has THREE Cooking Mama games. Those alone make it worth what she's asking. You should snap it up before somebody else realises what gems are hidden there!

3. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    I'm more impressed that its in like new condition even with her being a in house smoker with like 7 animals kids and grand kids all living under one roof..