Facebook is down in Brazil

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've watched enough liveleak to know you don't go to Brazil unless you want to be murdered by off-duty police or people with motorcycle helmets on.

I seriously hate when people come on with this live leak bullshit.
Bad things happen everywhere, it's not because you happened to find a couple of videos from shitty parts of Brazil that the entire country is like that.
I've only witnessed one death, and it was a bike accident. I've never been robbed, never been beaten up, no one ever tried to kill me. I can say the same for my friends. We go out at night to play Pokémon Go and there's literally no risk, even on more deserted areas.
Every place is different, but you can't just say "brazil". That's generalizing and it's wrong. It's the same if I said "America only has rednecks that will murder you, don't go there." or "America is filled with ghettos and you'll be beaten up."

Oh, and "off-duty police", what??
The police's job is to protect us, and they do that really well, they only kill those who deserve to die. I have a huge respect for our police force.

Last edited by Pacheko17,

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every place is different, but you can't just say "brazil". That's generalizing and it's wrong. It's the same if I said "America only has rednecks that will murder you, don't go there." or "America is filled with ghettos and you'll be beaten up."
Brazil's murder rate is well over 6x higher than the US.

Last edited by Blood Fetish,
Reactions: Deleted User

Pacheko17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
in some places
You just should not be a complete retard and walk out anywhere showing cell phones and expensive things.

That's certainly not a problem where I live. It wasn't a problem in Campinas nor Curitiba either when I was there. Had my phone and 3DS out all the time, nothing happened.
If I was in Rio or São Paulo I'd be more careful though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In most countries it isn't considered "completely retarded" to walk outside with a cell phone.

And in some places of the USA it is retarded to walk outside with a cell phone.

Pacheko17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not cherry picking the worst parts of Brazil vs the worst parts of the US. I'm talking about the national average.

Now you have a point.
Just don't say "Don't go to Brazil, it's bad."
There are a bunch of good parts and you can have some real good fun here, with no risks whatsoever.
Our economy is starting to skyrocket and having tourists helps a lot... Sorry for getting kinda pissed.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first time I went to São Paulo last year, when I was walking in the street, I kept looking around every hour to see if anyone was coming, and almost a mental patient (he was a sick person even though he was all retarded walking down the street), almost Stole the Umbreon plush I had just bought.

Sao Paulo is the capital.. Pretty bad and many tourists are an idiots. That's why.

because we have beautiful beaches, european women and lots of party :D

LOL! Sexism. (ROLLING EYES)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you have a point.
Just don't say "Don't go to Brazil, it's bad."
There are a bunch of good parts and you can have some real good fun here, with no risks whatsoever.
Our economy is starting to skyrocket and having tourists helps a lot... Sorry for getting kinda pissed.

Yeah but disappointment is that Brazil have a dirty and pollution in the ocean. I have seen many tourists threw away piece of papers, plastics, and etc on the sands and streets. What a disrespectful. The tourists helps economy a lot but damage to the environment even more. Sad. Future is worse.. Much worse.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

european womens XD

Meaning ? :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User

That's not very nice. How do you feel if they said: Good thing I don't live in America ? Maybe you don't care but you got to remember about some people have a sensitive feeling. Be nice!
Good thing I don't live in brazil

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I've watched enough liveleak to know you don't go to Brazil unless you want to be murdered by off-duty police or people with motorcycle helmets on.
That's funny, cause I've watched enough CNN and FOX News to know you don't go to the US unless you want to be blown up by terrorists or shot down by bullied kids with military grade rifles.

Last edited by Wolfvak,

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some people did say good thing I don't live in America because of Trump and before him due to gun violence and terrorists. America is not a America's dream and a freedom at all. :)

That's more like basically everyone who actually knows what America is like.
Hell i wont even fly through the US. The first and probably only time I went to the US was for SGDQ2016. I prefer my Canadian freedom.

Reactions: VinsCool

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's more like basically everyone who actually knows what America is like.
Hell i wont even fly through the US. The first and probably only time I went to the US was for SGDQ2016. I prefer my Canadian freedom.

Hahaha. I rather Western Europe over America and Canada but if I have to pick between America and Canada. Yeah, I would pick Canada but nothing to do with "freedom". This World is not Freedom. We are suffer in everything. Thanks to the corruptions. Canada's apartments and houses are very expensive. I know because my relatives live there and here in America.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...