Hacking Gaming Homebrew ezFlash 5 stuck at Booting Loader

Yety

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently found my old DS Lite with an Ezflash 5 card in it, but when I load it up, it has a white screen. and when i hold r while starting it says "Welcome to EZFlash 5 Booting Loader" and i don't know that to do here i will attach some videos of the white screen and booting loader screen and also a picture of what i have in the root of the micro sd card

Screenshot 2023-04-09 161106.png

Last edited by Yety,

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
-deleted-
Ignore it, It's just that on my screen it showed that this thread was originally created in the section about the Switch. Something funny must have been going on the forum at the time.
Update: Anyway, kernel looks like the latest, at least the date of the two visible files says so. (2.0 RC20 01-26).
I don't know what is in the folder and if everything is there.
If anything, it's here: EZ5 Kernel 2.0 RC20
Unofficial EZ-Flash Wiki Site appears to have remained only in the webmachine: https://web.archive.org/web/2014110...com/wiki/index.php?title=ALL_YOU_NEED_FOR_EZV

Last edited by r1vver,

Yety

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And where is teh Switch here?
Edit: If you bought it and were told it was a Switch, then I'm afraid you've been scammed.
have i not posted this in the ds section, if not i am sorry i thought i posted this in the pc handheld and console discussion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...