Hacking ez4 will not load more than 80 roms

wtfman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an ezflash4 but it will not load more than 80 roms. i have 99 roms in my minsd. does anyone have the same problem?

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever put that many images on the SD I use for my EZ4, but I've never seen this problem. I suspect though that the obvious solution is to make a couple folders, or more if need be, on your SD and put no more then 80 ROM images in each.

TEKNOSYSTEKWRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this same issue when using EZ4 on my GBA. Splitting up the folders helps, but be careful with saves. Even if you split up ROMS into folders, the SAVER folder has the same issue with over 80 or so .sav files and the ones after 80 will be corrupted and not readable. This is a bug that needs to be fixed.

wtfman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i realize the problem with the saver even if i put the roms in another folder

i really hope the ez team will address this issue
this is particularly upsetting considering i have a 2GB miniSD and only using it to store GBA roms lol

antihaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had no problems with my EZ4 Lite at all. It has ran every rom perfectly for me. I have not had a problem with the more than 80 roms thing but why have 80 + games!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3