ez flash omega definitive edition

mumbleby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi,

I recently bought an EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition. However, I unfortunately haven't been able get it to work.

I downloaded some GBA Roms, downloaded Kernel 1.03 and firmware 6.0, the cheat library and thumbnails.

I put these files on a micro SD card - formatted as exFAT. Initially, it wasn't working for me, and I realised after a while that the microSD card wasn't in properly.

Once I fixed that it did work for me.

However, it says in the FAQ to turn on the GBA while holding down R in order to update the firmware. Ever since I tried this I haven't been able to get it to work at all.

I've even gone through the EZ-FLASH OMEGA BOOTLOADER RECOVERY instructions and that hasn't worked for me either.

I'm getting a blue screen that says:

'EZ-FLASH SAFE MODE
->Boot
Test Card
Update Loader

No_Loader_found'

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

mumbleby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
No_Loader_found means there is no bootloader.
You need to follow the guide to restore it.
Hi, thanks for your response. I've already tried the 'EZ-FLASH OMEGA BOOTLOADER RECOVERY' instructions and it's still not working for me. I wonder if the unit could be defective.

mumbleby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Did you tried this way?

Image file in pdf is omega file.
Yes, I've tried this twice and have had no luck. All I get is that same blue screen with 'No_Loader_found' at the bottom.

The recovery instructions mention the following:

'After recovery You will see different status in various conditions, such as white screen, microSD initiation error, kernel not found.'

I'm not seeing anything like this. Is it possible that the SD card isn't being read at all? When I switch on the GBA without the microSD card in the Omega I'm seeing the same screen.

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
You can also try with a different sd card.

Has it never worked properly?

If so, there is a possibility that SD card is not being read properly.
You need to check if the connector of SD card slot is in place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...