EZ FLASH JR WON'T BOOT WITH MY GAMEBOY

fredfam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So I bought a EZ Flash Jr today and got it home. When I put it in my Gameboy DMG_01, it won't boot. Just show up the nintendo logo (perfect no glitching) and then a emty screen with no sign of boot. I've try many times and also dust cleaning with the card and my device. Then I put the card into my old GBA SP and it worked perfectly. But I wan't to play it on the GB DMG real hard. I spend my last money in the card, so really panicking right in the moment, please help me ! Appriciate it much !

gb89

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think it's a power problem. The Ez Flash demands to much power and the dmg can't handle it. I would recommend playing with a 6v power adaptor to see if you still have the same problem.

Reactions: r1vver

fredfam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I think it's a power problem. The Ez Flash demands to much power and the dmg can't handle it. I would recommend playing with a 6v power adaptor to see if you still have the same problem.
I've fixed it already, The ez flash ram connect was dirty and it make the dmg regconized as a GBA card. After cleaning the socket and the EZ jr, every thing solved

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi