Hacking Ez flash iv items

GmanFTW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is everything I ordered with my ez flash iv on realhotstuff.com. Would someone mind giving me a visual aid of everything I bought?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 258

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Would you mind giving me pictures of those items? I'm not very good with all this stuff

one moment please, i ordered from realhotstuff.com on the past. originally they didn't have that option to include the mini to micro sd adapter

the 1.50 is the micro to mini adapter (i did asked them i wanted just the micro to mini sd card adapter and they added that option, since i already had the micro sd)

the micro sd says it does have an adapter. i think it is a typo... (or just a regular micro to normal sd adapter). or maybe they will send the micro sd card with a mini sd adapter + a second adapter (or you bought the same item twice) i am not sure, please send them a ticket and ask them, their support is really good since i am also confused why they made that separated option instead putting inside the micro sd card option...

pictures in a second.

edit. here ya go. this is the actual box they send me (i like to keep boxes, they become usefull later)

i did also ordered a dstwo card and a 3dsxl silicon case

the Nokia Mini Sd card i bought from other place (for 1.5€) and the Transcend Micro Sd card i bought it from a local chinese store, i did used this transcend when i didn't have the Nokia card.

Attachments

• 19082014564.jpg
    19082014564.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 19082014566.jpg
    19082014566.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 194

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok