Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The OP really didnt think it thru i guess that he was gonna be ripping off another customer in the process

All i say is Fuck Gamestop to Hell and Back :evil: Fucken Crooks Themselves

So.... you're basically saying that he was right in the first place and now are saying that he's wrong?

Better light up another blunt, You seem to be not clearly thinking anymore.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Xenoblade thing really got my Juices Flowing.........I stopped supporting GS years ago i only buy from my Local Ma&Pa game shop and the mighty Amazon

I don't get why the Xenoblade thing is such a big issue. The game is selling for $100+ on amazon and ebay. Hell, I exploited Gamestop's under-market-value prices on it a few months back to get it at $60, saving me probably around $50. If they're finally moving on to market-value prices, that's hardly something to be upset about. That being said, I only go to gamestop when I have to (like when I was looking for the Skyward Sword bundle). I leave near the Starland warehouse, which is infinitely more awesome than Gamestop, so I go there for my gaming needs.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You tricked lamestop and traded a shit game for another shit game... big whoop. Though I will say that being a douchetard and switching labels is about as low as selling someone an iPhone box with and actual apple inside.
It doesn't bother me as much because mostly only douchetards shop at gameslop anyways, I on the other hand prefer my new games to actually be NEW and unopened. For used games I'll stick to ebay and craigslist and make sure to test the games before purchasing.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and thus the vicious circle starts again
your not screwing gamestop. you are screwing the person who will buy the game next.
how would you feel if you bought, lets say Pokemon Y/X used only to find out when you get home that the game is Pilot Wings, Steel Diver or something else

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and thus the vicious circle starts again
your not screwing gamestop. you are screwing the person who will buy the game next.
how would you feel if you bought, lets say Pokemon Y/X used only to find out when you get home that the game is Pilot Wings, Steel Diver or something else

I would find the fucker that did it, break into his house, and beat the ever living shit out of him.

I like Pokemon.

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.... you're basically saying that he was right in the first place and now are saying that he's wrong?

Better light up another blunt, You seem to be not clearly thinking anymore.

Clealry ur not reading right.....i said F Game$top for its practices........The OP just sucks balls for screwing another Gamer

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Still doesn't justify the OP tricking gamestop with a switched label game.

Gamestop is just trying to pay their bills and employees.
That people are to stupid to realize Ebay is a better place where you potentially get more money for your old games is their own fault.
Gamestop is just a place that gladly invites those people.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I SNITCHED ON THE OP!
I called a Gamestop in Haverhill and told them about it. The guy's gonna notify all of the other stores in that area as well!
(No, really, I did this. Fuck you, OP.)

If you really did this you get a box of cookies!
even if you didn't you deserve a sugary treat for making me lol xD

Reactions: DinohScene

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really did this you get a box of cookies!
even if you didn't you deserve a sugary treat for making me lol xD

I really did it. I'll call back to tell them more specifics as well.
EDIT: Update: They got the name of the OP as well! Justice wins this time!
To be more specific, they ID'd him too!

FAST6191, not too fast, are you?

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of when I was a kid and swapping the bar codes on things to get stuff cheaper.

Of course I never made any sort of moral debate about it, I knew it was wrong and I knew it was essentially stealing. (I was also like 12 and really wanted those Transformers cheap enough to afford on my allowance.)

The thing about trying to justify it via "Gametop is evil!!!" is that all companies are evil in some fashion, so you could justify stealing from almost any company on earth.

But the problem with that is now you have sunk to the same level or even lower than Gamestop...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how many people think Gamestop is evil because... they set their own rates on their precious video games. I mean, we have companies that use conflict materials (Nintendo being one of the worst, funnily enough) and take advantage of what is essentially slave labor (think Foxconn), but nobody cares. No, it's Gamestop, of all companies, that gets the outrage. Give me a fucking break.

Also, if you think committing fraud is a way to "stick it to the man", you a) don't understand what "consumer activism" actually is, or b) are 12. In either case, you need to grow up.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really did it. I'll call back to tell them more specifics as well.
EDIT: Update: They got the name of the OP as well! Justice wins this time!
To be more specific, they ID'd him too!

FAST6191, not too fast, are you?

You officially win the internet, I'm glad you squealed on the OP. :evil:

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Soo, found the reply you were looking for?
Doesn't really matter if the reply is objectively right or wrong, you just "choose" what you want to hear right?

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...