Hacking Exception type DSI occured...

dhrisj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I decided to dive into the scene and came pretty far very smoothly. But like I expected it went wrong at some point. I ran into a stack dump error. Dont really know what it is only that its bad news. Couldn't really find a good explanation of this so i decided to make a post. I searched but couldnt find.

Hope you guys can help me.

Attachments

• 1458522952290383765055.jpg
    1458522952290383765055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 770

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I decided to dive into the scene and came pretty far very smoothly. But like I expected it went wrong at some point. I ran into a stack dump error. Dont really know what it is only that its bad news. Couldn't really find a good explanation of this so i decided to make a post. I searched but couldnt find.

How bout some context. What exactly where you doing this when you encountered the error? What application is running?

Reactions: dhrisj

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a lot of these errors go away for people after they learn to self host the exploits and homebrew. Are you loading it from a site or doing it locally?
Hey guys,

Reactions: dhrisj

dhrisj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How bout some context. What exactly where you doing this when you encountered the error? What application is running?

I used the homebrew launcher to load loadiine gx2. The first time i saw the gane i was trying to load but the game didnt start. So i restarted my wii u and tried again. Since then i havent even been able to see the game in loadiine. It just starts up and i see the layout. When i press A that screen pops up.

I've seen a lot of these errors go away for people after they learn to self host the exploits and homebrew. Are you loading it from a site or doing it locally?

I've been running it from multiple sites but homebrew launcher starts without any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1