Gaming Ever Oasis

Plushie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've played the demo yesterday and, while short, the characters are cute as buttons and combat is fluid and solid. Also, it's another very recent game getting the Dutch treatment, that's always a nice option to have, for me at least.

I've actually planned to buy this since announcement. What I think is causing the little buzz is Nintendo releasing not that much info about it. I think if Nintendo were to regularly make small announcements, people would talk a lot more about it.

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Coconut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hah, I'll probably get it tomorrow :)

While I did think the demo was a bit disappointing, I bet the whole game will be better.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just played the demo, like others already said the game feels quiet simple. But it still has a lot of charme to it. I did not go in with such high expectations and I think this was a good thing. That way I can actually enjoy such a simple game as well. And who knows? I guess the full experience will be at least a little bit more challenging in the later stages. And if not I still have a nice game that does not distract me too much from doing other things and that I can pick up and play any time.

Coconut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lucky you!! I can't wait to be able to play it this Friday! Could you say if your character uses more than one weapon type? Also learn more hit combos?
I've only been playing for 2 hours, so I haven't unlocked any other weapon types yet. You do learn more hit combo's.

I'm also not dumping this so stop messaging me guys T^T

Edit: just bought another weapon!

Last edited by Coconut,
Reactions: Mandikiri

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent some time on the demo last night. For what it is this game looks great and runs great. Mild lag in outside of town with 3D on but not many use it anyway. I must give them props though. This game looks amazing in 3D. Finally getting to use my c stick mod felt good and the game play felt clean and fun. I can't wait til Friday for release :D

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only been playing for 2 hours, so I haven't unlocked any other weapon types yet. You do learn more hit combo's.

I'm also not dumping this so stop messaging me guys T^T

Edit: just bought another weapon!

Ohoho. What kind of weapon?!? Give me other details! u-u

What else does the game offers? Haha.

Coconut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ohoho. What kind of weapon?!? Give me other details! u-u

What else does the game offers? Haha.
The same one Roto has, the boomerang thing.
Well, the Noots are adorable. How you can synthesize weapons is also really cute. Defeating Chaos monsters is also cute. Everything is cute.
Some of the puzzles in the dungeons are frustrating as you can't solve them right away and you need to get back with other team members to solve them, and the dungeons can be quite long. Which is not negative, as you can exit the dungeon halfway, get your exp., heal up, and get back to the same spot. And you can fast travel to spots and your home.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Mondooooo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIyM_akS9Z8 +1