DERP!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seeing how the European launch of the DS lite is approaching (23rd June!) I thought we could have a topic for any deals on the system. So, if you're in Europe and know of any deals then post them up here!

UK

- GAME

EDIT - The DS lite and 2 games for £119.99 offer was pulled last minute apparently. Though they were doing a DS lite and 1 game for £109.99, choice of games was something like:

Metroid Prime Hunters
Brain Training
Sims 2
Sonic Rush
FIFA World Cup 2006
Ice Age 2
Tetris DS
Over the Hedge

happy.gif

Neil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Great idea! I've been pissed off that the DS Lite's are looking to be more expensive than the normal ones, and don't even come with a game. Only to be expected, I suppose, but still. Anyway, no offers to add, but will be following this with much interest.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS Lite and accessory at "GAME" online (UK) gets you FREE DELIVERY.
Or is this standard?

I dunno, but I just pre-ordered from there and the shipping was free
biggrin.gif

Erm...gameplay.com,

With every game added to an order, you get £1 off, with every accessory added to every order, you get £2 off.

Amazon.co.uk, free delivery as standard on orders over £15.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Gamestation's website has them but can only find them by searching. There's no way to navigate to them through the site menus so dunno if there's any offers. Crap website design.

Play.com don't do offers. HMV website don't have any offers.

Toysrus.co.uk aren't taking pre-orders, but they do tend to do bundles so they'll be one to watch after the 23rd.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WHSmith tend to have an offer or two, failing that the £300 odd of vouchers I seem to have floating around will make for a good deal for me at least. Their website is useless though so I can not say either way.

Argos do not have anything on their website although they appear to be trying to shift the original DS models.

I hear a few of the independent and regional chains are putting out a bunch of trade in deals but I will have to confirm and/or get more details.

Virgin (my personal favourite place to find rare new and a few rare older releases) have them on preorder at £100: http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/invt/705019

Consoleplus.co.uk have lites at £110 although they are Australian imports.

aqsg72

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I preordered my DS Lite at GAME, and they said there would be a console + 1 game deal for £110, further to the deal you mentioned.

Just a heads-up
smile.gif

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the US but pretty sure that I want to order a black ds lite from one of those sites. Probably gameplay. Has anyone ever imported from them? Also, if I get a European ds lite will the ac adaptor work in the US or will I have to get a new one?

edit: wow, didn't know those prices were in pounds not euro. guess that's what i get for being a dumb american. you europeans get raped on prices tho, i'm sorry.

r4sCaL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just bought my DS Lite this morning from GAME for £120 with metroid and the "essential protector kit" (which comes with one of the mitten cases). The other deals they do is £110 with 1 game and will sell u king kong for £10 or monkey ball for £15. My m8 got animal crossing for £20 as well when he got the same deal as me. Gamestation are doing them for £100 with crap games (burnout probably being the best), or £110 with any game too (or 2 cheap games).

I decided to get the white DS Lite because I got them to show me the black one and as soon as I touched it I could see fingerprints on it really easily.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wish I'd known about the offer at game. I got one today a ds lite black with one game for £120. It was any game so I choose Mario Bros. Turned out when I got it home to test Mario Bros I had a dead pixel and had to swap it for a white one. The black one got fingerprints on it too much for my liking. Didn't want the white one because it looked like it would get dirty easily.

aqsg72

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@r4sCaL, was the game selection you could choose from in the £110 for system & 1 game the same as those listed by Darkforce; any additions/deletions.

I've yet to pick mine up and aside from MPH, the games don't really appeal to me...so I'm unsure what I would get (I suppose MPH!)

Thanks

r4sCaL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as I can remember it is those 8 games listed above. I got MPH, but Brain Training, Sonic Rush and Tetris DS are also supposed to be good. I wouldn't get Brain Training though because its only £20 normally, may as well save more money
wink.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwLviMVR9E