Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RupeeClock said:
spinal_cord said:
Sure, the more 'points' an item gets, the higher up the crazy list it gets. So I take the opportunity to subtract points from the of the stupidest software Nintendo has ever released. "because it is free" does not make anything good. If it was possible to demand a refund on something like Kirby, then I would. It is one of the worst games I have ever played.
In that case you should really fix your signature.

I can't believe Dark Langin even counted your -10 and -5 votes, I could just as easily give alleyway a +100 just because you can give a vote so negative.

It will only be +1 -1 etc. that only counts +3 = +1 in this topic!
happy.gif

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RupeeClock said:
Dark Langin said:
It will only be +1 -1 etc. that only counts +3 = +1 in this topic!
happy.gif
Then pokédex 3d should have a +8, not a -1
You counted the -10 against the 9 other +1s in the thread already.

No I did not yet. I did not update yet! Look at the other games!
wink.gif
Only my votes are in right now.

Busy with a huge update. Also changed my mind on Pokédex 3D.

Added netflix, Nintendo Video and various E3 video's.

+1 to Nintendo Video
+1 to all E3 videos

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
+1 Pokedex3D

I dunno about you guys, but the lighting and texture on this baby is SUPERB. Nevermind it being pokemon, or it being a glorified database of movesets and evolutions. graphics-wise, it looks to cinematic quality to me, and it's rendered in real-time. call it even a tech demo, but it's gorgeous. and if you're a Pokemon fan, useful.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
ferofax said:
+1 Pokedex3D

I dunno about you guys, but the lighting and texture on this baby is SUPERB. Nevermind it being pokemon, or it being a glorified database of movesets and evolutions. graphics-wise, it looks to cinematic quality to me, and it's rendered in real-time. call it even a tech demo, but it's gorgeous. and if you're a Pokemon fan, useful.
Yes, but it is easy to render great graphic when there is not much interactivity, just like when you collect 15 tiles of the same frame.

Pip'

D

Deleted User

+1 Excite Bike
A classic, turn off the 3D and you're golden.
+1 Mario's Picross
Probably not the most popular, but definitely my favorite number puzzle, toss is some Mario for good measure.
+1 Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, The
I won't waste your time being a fanboy, suffice to say, this is my personal favorite of all the Zelda franchise.

+1 Qix
Another classic, might not be the most interesting, but the years haven't diminished this game's challenge.

D

Deleted_171835

Why are the E3 trailers on the list?
AFAIK, you can't even download them anymore. And I still think down-votes shouldn't be allowed.

Anyways,
+1 - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I look forward to this thread in a few years, when the eShop selection is enormous (hopefully) and there's content worth buying (possibly).

In the meantime:
Pokedex 3D +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw