Gaming eShop Error and Turok 2

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a Switch that is on latest FW. Anyway, lately when I go to the eShop, I have been getting an error saying "Unable to load settings. eShop will restart". Also, I got an email from Nintendo saying Turok 2 is now available, but when I go to the eShop it is not available yet. Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a Switch that is on latest FW. Anyway, lately when I go to the eShop, I have been getting an error saying "Unable to load settings. eShop will restart". Also, I got an email from Nintendo saying Turok 2 is now available, but when I go to the eShop it is not available yet. Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)
Are you banned?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t think I am banned. Only error message I still get sometimes is that eshop failed to load settings or whatever and will restart. Not sure what is going on, am on latest System FW. I am not getting error messages with string of numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t think I am banned. Only error message I still get sometimes is that eshop failed to load settings or whatever and will restart. Not sure what is going on, am on latest System FW. I am not getting error messages with string of numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried contacting Nintendo support about this?

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started having this happen after I transferred my accounts to a 'new' (used) Switch after the SD card reader connector started to fail on me on my previous Switch.

Neither Switch is banned or anything, I'm not sure why it's doing that. That said, it hasn't stopped anything from working. I can purchase games just fine.

Last edited by 9thSage,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone