Hacking Homebrew app homebrew vanished - modded oled switch

htluga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,
I just got a weird problem. My hardmodded switch is not anymore able to enter homebrew functions. When I tried restarting my switch, the problem occured. I am no more able to enter hekate or homebrew. I did not mod the switch myself, there fore I am a bit afraid of a loose contact between modchip and console. I tried to reset my sd card with the latest files i need, but it did not help. Now when restart the console, it only enters stock firmware, without a possibilty to enter hekate or else. I tried injecting fusee via tegra rcm. tegra only shows an rcm available device for like one millisecond. I tried spamm injecting the fusee, but it ended into an error. any help is appreciated.

rull_bull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
RCM has nothing to do with modchips and you cant use RCM on oled.

You need to send your switch back to the person who installed your modchip. Most likely DAT0 thats not connected anymore.

htluga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RCM has nothing to do with modchips and you cant use RCM on oled.

You need to send your switch back to the person who installed your modchip. Most likely DAT0 thats not connected anymore.
i bought it online, therefore i dont feel comfortable sending it to him. he said if there is no led blinking (which is the case) "the" ribon cable is not plugged. do you know if fixing this can be done by a newbie?
Post automatically merged:

htluga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you open up the switch so you can take some pictures of the installation.
If not, how kan you tell if it is glitching or not?
Not yet, I am waiting till christmas is over. But I think you should see the led blinking through the top speaker grill, which is not the case anymore
Post automatically merged:

anybody know what this lightpattern may mean?

Last edited by htluga,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto