Gaming ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD when launching 3D demo movies?

Alan Treecko

GBATemp's official fanfiction disposer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem if you launch it in a different region or a different language.
opening the luigis mansion 2 trailer in russian on hans gives it the same error

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just for fun, I installed the short 3D movies using freeShop, but for some reason, when I launch them, I get a "ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD" error on the touch screen. It's not even the standard reboot your console error, and even the font is different. I tried to use Luma with Dev Mode enabled to see if the error would be more detailed, but it didn't change a thing. That's not really a big problem, but I'm just curious to know why is this happening...

I tried this on a N3DS, A9LH, with both ReiNAND 4.1 and Luma 5.5.
Use either Luma or NTR langemu.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just for fun, I installed the short 3D movies using freeShop, but for some reason, when I launch them, I get a "ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD" error on the touch screen. It's not even the standard reboot your console error, and even the font is different. I tried to use Luma with Dev Mode enabled to see if the error would be more detailed, but it didn't change a thing. That's not really a big problem, but I'm just curious to know why is this happening...

I tried this on a N3DS, A9LH, with both ReiNAND 4.1 and Luma 5.5.

Was there a fix to this since I have the same problem currently with watching the Professor Layton movie

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Is because the language and region you are using don"t work with the video, use a correct ones trough any of the ways that are possible to you for get they to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them