Error NP-34940-0 "Uncharted 4" "Cannot start application

Olifantt0815

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello.

I tried to find a solution for error NP-34940-0, but cannot find anything on the internet about this error code anywhere.

I made a personal dump from my original disc of "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End" and this is the first and only time I have this problem with any of my personal dumps.

Can anybody help with fixing this? I am not very good at this but I did find about about there being two files, one normal, one encrypted. My dump has 3 pairs like that:

npbind.dat, nptitle.dat and trophy00.trp. While the first two are identical in size with the normal & encrypted version, the last one has different sizes (10.7mb for normal, 9.46mb for the encrypted one) which is apparently bad.

Since the dump does have a decryption thing of the sandbox at the 99% stage of the dump, why are there even 3 encrypted files left afterwards? I tried to make a package without those three files in orbis-pub-gen, but it instantly complains about the lack of those three files. With these files it completes the package withhout errors but it just won't start when I want to play it, even though it install fine.

Also of interest is that I download an update (1.33) and it does have those three files, but no encrypted counterparts at all, which makes me think that they shouldn't even be in the main game dup at all.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time and help.

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch