Error Code: 124-0301 when loading Minecraft

TheDerpyDolphin

Derp.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lately I’ve been getting this error message either on the title screen or when loading a world in Minecraft. This is a fairly recent phenomenon and has only started a few weeks ago. Stranger still, pressing “OK” let’s me continue playing as normal.
This is by no means an issue, but I am curious. What is causing this issue? Why is it only happening now and not in the past? I looked the code up online and found no info on it, but it seems like I am not the only person who has the code popping up for this game. Does anyone know anything about this code?

Trophies
XP
It's because the Minecraft Store is attempting to verify any purchases with the eShop, but someone fucked up and their services are no longer patching through. It's a completely harmless error.

This error also doesn't happen on Cemu because it doesn't have the same services to even attempt to connect to- ergo, no error. It's happening for everyone who plays the game, and I figured out about it cuz I had random ppl messaging me asking if their Minecraft broke, lmao.

Reactions: TheDerpyDolphin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto