Hardware Error Code: 005-6535

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this issue isn't at all a big deal, I always find it disconcerting when I receive error codes. I've successfully downloaded all of the E3 trailers, Excitebike 3D, and Pokédex 3D, but the Green Lantern trailer always results in Error Code: 005-6535. I had difficulty downloading the 2.0 update, but disabling my router's firewall easily fixed the problem. However, I've tried just about everything I can think of to get this to work, but to no avail. Again, the Green Lantern trailer isn't important to me at all. I just don't like that I'm unable to do it. Is it possible that the problem isn't even on my end? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm just unable to explain why online gaming, system updates, and downloading any of the other eShop channels work just fine, but this one thing doesn't. I use an Ubee DDW3611 wireless router, if that means anything to anyone.

whosmav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. I have downloaded Excitebike and the Pokedex and all the E3 videos just fine. Every time I try to download the GL trailer it gives me the 005-6535 error. I haven't purchased any content either.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Tempers. Lacius here. I'm bumping this thread because I am receiving the same error code 005-6535 when trying to download Netflix. Nintendo has finally stated on their site that the problem is that I have an invalid ZIP code in my location settings, but whenever I try to get into my location settings, the 3DS freezes.

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

Edit: The location settings I'm talking about are in the eShop channel.

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just downloaded it from eShop. it is working fine here for me. however i am not a subscriber
frown.gif

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to figure it out. It was strange. I tried deleting my eShop save data, but that didn't work. I went into the region settings of my DS and saw I had it set to United States and Missouri (where I live). For troubleshooting purposes, I changed it to Canada and tried going into the eShop Channel. It then allowed me to get into the location settings after everything had been reset. I went back into the region settings of my DS and changed it to the United States (but left the state blank). The eShop then wanted to know my ZIP code. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.