Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look life playing whit private headers and .cia is still safe since I had been playing whit .CIa and nobody else reported ban whit cias or private header since I started reading this treat like 2 months ago

uncjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
long time lurker of the site. Got banned.

sky3ds default template
smash and a couple pokemon trades online

I need some info on private headers as I assume this will be temp

Aliogeek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
look life playing whit private headers and .cia is still safe since I had been playing whit .CIa and nobody else reported ban whit cias or private header since I started reading this treat like 2 months ago
I play online with private header since i was unbanned. I confirm that private headers are safe for the moment.

long time lurker of the site. Got banned.

sky3ds default template
smash and a couple pokemon trades online

I need some info on private headers as I assume this will be temp
You got banned for 15 days. (for me that was that)

hmr1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
got unbaned after 15 days '-'

now i will use a less public private header to test, is a template that around me and another 30 ppl use

maybe nintendo had focus on sky3ds public header and banning like a bitch

Aliogeek

Trophies
XP
Country
France

now i will use a less public private header to test, is a template that around me and another 30 ppl use

I think nintendo have a pre-determinated algorith that ban automatically a header if the header is used by more than a certain number of console.

uncjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yay, knowing everyone is getting unbanned is making me happy.. What are you going to do for headers now? Im thinking about using SWK and just auto generationg them and hope for the best. The odds that two will be on the same time is slim. Either way its better than using the default template.. Now I just gotta convert my template and wait for the hopeful unban..

frighs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yay, knowing everyone is getting unbanned is making me happy.. What are you going to do for headers now? Im thinking about using SWK and just auto generationg them and hope for the best. The odds that two will be on the same time is slim. Either way its better than using the default template.. Now I just gotta convert my template and wait for the hopeful unban..

Auto generate ID don´t work. You´ll get 002-0123 error. You need a private header.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many do I need?

Any valid header will work with all games, but you will need to edit the chip ID to match the target game. That means you sometimes have to guess different manufacturers until it works (there are only 3 so it doesn't take long.)

You can use one header for all of your games.

uncjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any valid header will work with all games, but you will need to edit the chip ID to match the target game. That means you sometimes have to guess different manufacturers until it works (there are only 3 so it doesn't take long.)

You can use one header for all of your games.
Okay so as long as I get a private header I can just use that for all my games? I can use a program like SAK or NoBanNoSky to make sure the header is correct, but still private? Thanks for the help while I'm banned :$

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper