Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Walterds

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder if something changed... still my console is not unbanned... day 19...

I think Nintendo is giving permanent Ban now ... I was banned from December 14 with the message: "this devices to access online services Has Been restricted by nintendo" and has not returned to this day ... The way is to buy another console and spend all you have for the new console to be able to return to play online. :hateit:

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I think Nintendo is giving permanent Ban now ... I was banned from December 14 with the message: "this devices to access online services Has Been restricted by nintendo" and has not returned to this day ... The way is to buy another console and spend all you have for the new console to be able to return to play online. :hateit:

This is a theory but yeah... We need some serious help

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So, you want banned as well? Not worth it. BTW, they are banning for good now.

What do you mean I am banned already. Banning for good? Other consoles also banning for playing online but not your console just your network id... This is shitty

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What do you mean I am banned already. Banning for good? Other consoles also banning for playing online but not your console just your network id... This is shitty
Sorry man/girl. But, my girlfriend the weekend before last had got banned for her first time and she called them about it. They said her access to Nintendo WFC is locked permanently.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Allow me to say that they warned her not to get caught again and advised deleting her EmuNand and to get rid of her sky3ds. They're pretty serious about this now. Please just use private headers

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Allow me to say that they warned her not to get caught again and advised deleting her EmuNand and to get rid of her sky3ds. They're pretty serious about this now. Please just use private headers

I am at 9.2 emunand downgraded :P but thats really bad if they hardened up because of this new downgrade I mean who knows if its really the downgrade fault but I cant really think of an other thing atm.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am at 9.2 emunand downgraded [emoji14] but thats really bad if they hardened up because of this new downgrade I mean who knows if its really the downgrade fault but I cant really think of an other thing atm.
I'm sure they're just pissed that we are bypassing 10.3 encryption. Might just be Nintendo acting like total whiny asses again. They always do this, but it stops no one..

D

Deleted User

Sorry for being nooby, but is this only happening for those using flash cards right? I read that CIAs don't use headers so they don't notice if you're using those, is that correct? If that doesn't work would a legit CIA work?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sorry for being nooby, but is this only happening for those using flash cards right? I read that CIAs don't use headers so they don't notice if you're using those, is that correct? If that doesn't work would a legit CIA work?
CIA files use system header. You're totally safe with CIA files. There is a string of data that signifies that a game is unique and not copied.
If two sets of the same data get played at the same time, it means someone is using a pirated copy.

Reactions: masteroftimeuk

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
CIA files use system header. You're totally safe with CIA files. There is a string of data that signifies that a game is unique and not copied.
If two sets of the same data get played at the same time, it means someone is using a pirated copy.

So what do you think should I buy a new n3ds? I mean I already considered this but one thing is bothering me what if nintendo releases some new thingy that will make even CIA's bannable because of this new downgrading train.
Also you are pretty informed for a 14 yeard old girl :shy:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?