Hacking Error [150-3034] What is this error ?

Gaaara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What did you do before the error appeared?

I was playing a game with loadiine and appears at the end of the level

this error appears after I spoof my system before I did not have this error and this error appears in the games

Last edited by Gaaara,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this error appears after I spoof my system before I did not have this error and this error appears in the games
I have only seen this error come from a SD Card that is going to go bad, or is already acting strange (example: slow speeds for the class ). It means there is an issue reading or writing to your card, both, or something else, such as intermittent connection to the Wii U (a bad contact maybe?).

It could also be that your card reader in your computer is not working correctly and has messed up the filesystem to an extent or files on the SD Card. My suggestion is to try an other card, small or big (Shovel Knight is only around 200MB if you can get it). Also, if you have an other adapter, try that as well. Some adapter are not as good of quality, just like SD Card.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Gaaara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is that it's possible that my wii u card reader is the probleme ?

P.S I will test what you have told me ps 2 I edit my previous post

Last edited by Gaaara,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is that it's possible that my wii u card reader is the probleme ?

P.S I will test what you have told me ps 2 I edit my previous post
Spoof does not touch any file for "game use" in Wii U Operating System or SD. It only change text/version.

Since game was loaded and playing, it is likely a read error. It could be the Wii U SD reader, is highly doubtful since you play game before crash. Please let me know after testing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.