Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why all of a sudden they'd change the way bans work for 0102, so here's hoping it's a 15day. Time will tell, though.
You're right, but they couldve simply bypassed the whole 15 day first time offender thing and went straight for the permaban, although it'd be stupid since you're doing nothing more than Sky3DS or Gateway users in terms of offense, other than playing before release date, and they only get 15 day bans.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well. If it is true that we are permabanned from eshop then that's not too bad, as there are other ways to get games updates and dlcs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

However with game bans, there is no workaround at all AFAIK.

The only way I can think of a game workaround is MAC spoofing, which is probably impossible

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. If it is true that we are permabanned from eshop then that's not too bad, as there are other ways to get games updates and dlcs.

However with game bans, there is no workaround at all AFAIK.

The only way I can think of a game workaround is MAC spoofing, which is probably impossible
Permaban hasn't been confirmed. That's assuming they went straight past the first, typical, 15 day ban for 002-0102, and permabanned instead.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am confident that the following is the case

Temp banned from games

Permabanned from Eshop/Miiverse
well that'd suck. Is it possible to do the dsiware downgrading with the dsi title obtained legitimately on the target then use freeshop to obtain it/mod the save on the source or will those who can't get the dsititles be fucked until a 11.x downgrade releases? if so, are there still wild n3ds' that aren't 11.x?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, so I should admit that I didn't really find a way to fully bypass a hyperban. Well, I did... but it's very temporary, and you'd have to do it every time you reboot. This will also only work for Nintendo Network ID-related services, no online stuff until some other day. It's otherwise pretty simple though, so here's how I did it, I guess.
  1. Download the latest NTR CFW, and get this plugin.
  2. Start up your 3DS, and launch NTR CFW.
  3. Hit X+Y on the home menu, go down to 'Process explorer', and get to PID 21.
  4. Use the touch screen scrollbar (or anything else) to get to 0x00117636.
    Here, you should see "X-Nintendo-Device-ID". Use the editor to change that to literally anything else, like "X-Nintendo-Dedede-ID". (X/Y is up/down when changing bytes)
  5. Scroll down a bit more to find "X-Nintendo-FPD-Version", it was at 0x0011776E for me. Change that to "X-Nintendo-Device-ID; this is how you're going to actually make a difference. (Nintendo's servers don't actually care about your FPD version or Dedede ID; they track bans by the Device ID, and this is how we're changing it, since the actual device ID is nowhere to be found in the RAM.)
  6. There's four ASCII zeroes right before X-Nintendo-FPD-Version; this is where it comes from. Change this to whatever you want, it really doesn't matter as long as everyone isn't using "0000" as a deviceID.
  7. Do whatever until you reboot or close System Settings.
This isn't really the best method, and is only a proof-of-concept really. But hey, I had a Sunday deadline, and I had to show something. Maybe this could be made easier using an NTR plugin that does this directly, or maybe even something that could spoof the deviceID itself? Who knows?

I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted. I'll go back into hibernation now.

You could always try this to access Eshop

Chris610

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I went online for the first time yesterday (exactly 12 hours) i did a bit of plaza missions, just checked and i'm not banned not SM or any other game/eshop i'll remain offline until release

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok So i found this. On Moon I got error code 002-0102. But on my system when i got to Eshop or miiverese error code 022-2812 occurs. So what the heck is going on?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can access Eshop on my WiiU

We are unsure if it is a MAC ban or a Hyperban.

Summary:

Banned from 3DS online
Banned from 3DS Eshop
Not banned on WiiU online
Not banned on WiiU eshop.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can access Eshop on my WiiU

We are unsure if it is a MAC ban or a Hyperban.

Summary:

Banned from 3DS online
Banned from 3DS Eshop
Not banned on WiiU online
Not banned on WiiU eshop.
what is the difference?

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay my 3ds got both bans and my little brother 3ds only the 002-0102 because of moon. thats my fault, I don't care much but it's shit for my little brother. okay we will see if this is only 15 days this is our first ban and now I learned my lesson

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1