Hacking Gaming Homebrew Erro popup when I try to open games

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have problem with starting some games. When I start program, I just see next pop up: Corrupted data has been detected. Please run check for corrupted data. When I try to check corrupted data, I see another pop up: SD card is corrupted (But I can still run some games). I tried to download NSP files on my pc, and switch again, but I see same pop ups.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problem with starting some games. When I start program, I just see next pop up: Corrupted data has been detected. Please run check for corrupted data. When I try to check corrupted data, I see another pop up: SD card is corrupted (But I can still run some games). I tried to download NSP files on my pc, and switch again, but I see same pop ups.
Do you have the ES, FS, & Loader patches?

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Delete the contents folder inside the atmosphere folder then download a replacement from the link I posted.
So I need to delete everything from atmosphere folder, and then put everything from that link you have sent me. I now understand, I will try it when I get laptop with me.
I would test the card with h2testw if you are still getting files corruption on FAT32.
Do you have link for h2testw?

ruvan102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Delete the contents folder inside the atmosphere folder then download a replacement from the link I posted.
Hi, here I am after few days. I did what you've sad but now none of the games on my switch are working. I will try to scan SD card now. After that I realy don't know what to do next.
Post automatically merged:

I think I will start with modding from scratch. After month of trying I think there is nothing else to do. Thank you for trying to help. I really apriciate it.

Last edited by ruvan102,

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, here I am after few days. I did what you've sad but now none of the games on my switch are working. I will try to scan SD card now. After that I realy don't know what to do next.
Post automatically merged:

I think I will start with modding from scratch. After month of trying I think there is nothing else to do. Thank you for trying to help. I really apriciate it.

Did you check your sd card as above? You didn't mention in the other thread you started, just because you said there that you are still having the same problem apart from its different games that won't start now.

OLED

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that same problem and I had forgotten to modify the hekate_ipl.ini file. Once I did that, everything else was gravy! Though, that presupposes that you have the patches all in and in the right places.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU