Hacking Enso not working properly anymore

iKuras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone!
Last year i succesfully modded a 2000 model following the vita.hacks guide, installed Enso and set up sd2vita. It worked perfectly fine: I could play both game dumps and legit cartridges/psn downloads. Then today, after some months of inactivity, I pick up the console again, and it starts having strange issues for apparently no reason:
1 - The same dump I used to play didn't boot up anymore. It just showed the game logo, then a black screen. Don't know why, but deleting and reinstalling the game solved the problem.
2 - I used to switch between sd2vita and an official memory card, when I needed to play retail games, and I had no issues. Now, when I boot without sd2vita, I need to press the L button, otherwise the system asks me to format. I can play cartridge games, except for Danganronpa v3, which gives me error c1-6703-6. Sometimes even settings and the store give me an error, but work fine after a couple of tries.
3 - Spoofing doesn't work anymore. Or at least, not properly: the store always asks me to update, however the update prompt doesn't appear when I boot without sd2vita (but it does, if I boot after disabling spoofing), so I guess it partially works?

Games bought from the store still work fine, with or withouth sd2vita. I'm on Enso 3.60 (kanji) -11, and haven't installed any plugin outside from the ones mentioned in the guide. Do you have any explanation or solutions, especially for point 2? Thanks in advance

EDIT: It might be worth mentioning that in Danganronpa v3's case I have the hq audio DLC downloaded and installed from NPS, as it was deleted from the official store

Last edited by iKuras,

siriwrrnthrap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw your post and I have the same issue! My ps vita always worked fine with enso. Then 2-3 months ago I was travelling and wanted to play some borderlands 2 and realized all my games weren't even booting anymore :( Did you end up finding a fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?