EmuNAND bricked after deleting everything from TWLN

J-Will

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to get my region-changed EmuNAND (EmuNAND's region is Europe) to boot DSi games because i reached the 40 title limit on my non-region-changed SYSNAND, but whenever i boot a DSi game on region-changed EmuNAND, it kept showing an error has occurred. NDS Cartridges boot without problems. I've used TWLFix, updated EmuNAND, relaunched it, same error.

The DSi games were in the same region as my EmuNAND.

I deleted everything from EMUNAND TWLN and copied my SYSNAND TWLN to my EMUNAND TWLN, rebooted 3DS in EmuNAND mode, launched DSi game, still get the error.

So i figured that the EmuNAND TWLN's dsiboot files were corrupted and therefore wouldn't boot DSi games so i went to GodMode9 and deleted everything from EMUNAND TWLN and then holded L to boot to EmuNAND but it gives me an exception occurred screen. I think EmuNAND CTRNAND needs EmuNAND TWLN so i think that's why EmuNAND won't boot. Where can i get the TWLN folders and files so i can unbrick my EmuNAND?

I do not have a EmuNAND backup.

I just want to have 80 DSi games.

Last edited by J-Will,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol