Emunand boots to this error screen after accidently re-installing 16.0.3 using daybreak. OFW is on fw 17. error program 010000000000001E

seanyoshida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Error code: 2161-0002 (0x4a2)
Program: 010000000000001E

So I updated to fw 17 on my ofw, in a panic I reinstalled 16.0.3 on daybreak and now my emu always boots to this screen, I'm guessing it's a user/account error because I chose factory reset using daybreak. Anyone knows how I can go about fixing this. Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I believe that I've read that you need to restore the default theme before updating to another firmware version.

seanyoshida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can't find the 010000000000001E folder in atmosphere/contents, do you reckon I should just re-paste a clean version of atmosphere? Ofc backup current atmosphere folders and delete from micro sd first

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I can't find the 010000000000001E folder in atmosphere/contents, do you reckon I should just re-paste a clean version of atmosphere? Ofc backup current atmosphere folders and delete from micro sd first
Backup and delete yout DSMC:/Atmosphere/contents folder.
The extract again the 1.6.1 Atmosphère zip file on root of your card and reinstall sigpatches

Now you can boot without problem

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Remove your .overlay folder in Switch and see if it works
Overlays do not work if tesla isn't installed and Tesla is a sysmodule, so removing the contents folder shoulds remove Tesla.

Please rename folders Atmosphere and bootloader at root of your sd card as atmosphere.bak and bootloader.bak and then copy Fresh downloaded files from GitHub. Ensure Atmosphère is version 1.6.1 also copy latest sigpatches. (Download again even if you think you gave latest, recently has been some silent updates)

Copy sd:/bootloader.bak/hekate.ipl to sd:/bootloader/hekate.ipl

Now you should be able to boot

Edited: -typos corrected-

Last edited by impeeza,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Overlays do not work if tesla isn't installed and Tesla is a sysmodule, so removing the contents dilate ships remove Tesla.

Please rename folders Atmosphere and bootloader at root of your sd card as atmosphere.bak and bootloader.bak and then copy Fresh downloaded files from GitHub. Ensure Atmosphère is version 1.6.1 also copy latest sigpatches.

Cooy sd:/bootloader.bak/hekate.ipl to sd:/bootloader/hekate.ipl

ah yes, forgot it x3

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

seanyoshida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's already gone, still same issue, even tried deleting everything exept for the emmc folder and re-pasting atmosphere 1.6.1 but still same error code pop up
Post automatically merged:

Overlays do not work if tesla isn't installed and Tesla is a sysmodule, so removing the contents folder shoulds remove Tesla.

Please rename folders Atmosphere and bootloader at root of your sd card as atmosphere.bak and bootloader.bak and then copy Fresh downloaded files from GitHub. Ensure Atmosphère is version 1.6.1 also copy latest sigpatches. (Download again even if you think you gave latest, recently has been some silent updates)

Copy sd:/bootloader.bak/hekate.ipl to sd:/bootloader/hekate.ipl

Edited: -typos corrected-
Gonna try this
Post automatically merged:

No luck, still same error code pop up. I guess my emmc is fucked up...

Last edited by seanyoshida,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password