Homebrew Question emulator ps1\ps2\ps3 is possible on switch?

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps1 for sure we got it on 3ds just poc. ps2 I hate to say no but it really depends on if it dies off like the vita from net neutrality online prices. ps3 I know there's a lot of no's but Nintendo ALWAYS makes another handheld model later on down the line. Gb-gbc ds-dsi 3ds-new3ds So with those new specs will see if that's the case.
psp sure you can do it on a phone. vita I love mine, but it doesn't have a huge community and it's hindered itself there may never be a vita emulator the system itself can be quite buggy. Perhaps someone could trim a ps3 motherboard enough to make their own lookalike switch. It may just need to be a little more THICC to fit in the handheld.

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ps1 for sure we got it on 3ds just poc. ps2 I hate to say no but it really depends on if it dies off like the vita from net neutrality online prices. ps3 I know there's a lot of no's but Nintendo ALWAYS makes another handheld model later on down the line. Gb-gbc ds-dsi 3ds-new3ds So with those new specs will see if that's the case.
psp sure you can do it on a phone. vita I love mine, but it doesn't have a huge community and it's hindered itself there may never be a vita emulator the system itself can be quite buggy. Perhaps someone could trim a ps3 motherboard enough to make their own lookalike switch. It may just need to be a little more THICC to fit in the handheld.
Good point, a future Switch revision might actually be able to play some PS3 games.

Remember, you don't need an i7-8700k for it, am i3-6100 can already play many games.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
But the real question is what about PS4?
If I could I would dislike your comment.
He needs to emulate more ram. Before he can run the PS4. :bortz::yayps3:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Explain how I downloaded 2TB of ram and now Minecraft runs at 1fps better. That’s right you can’t, checkmate atheist
He can emulate an atheist. Design a game with an atheist in it. And have the atheist in the game emulate what an atheist says.
Then he can shoot and kill the atheist in game. I would also throw in the religious folks in there and kill them too.

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1