Hacking eghhh loadiine lego dimensions to usb installable help

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the nuspacker the onlything that does this.i have wiiu common keys number not sure how i do that a text with the numbers or commonkey text with the number in a text file,also if theres no ticket with this hows that work? a lot of what i have seen is from years ago.the cos is 4kb so thats ok. I dont think i can do this one all on my own.i need it on system menu with haxchi so i can grab the updates and then download the level packs in game as i have all but 1 of the figures. I know at this point it would just be easier to install a new disc drive but money will be tight for awhile. god all for one game. It's to hard to exchange the wiiu as the one store with a system is 50 miles away and i have everything set up on this one. Again sorry to flood these boards.this is the last big thing i need to do. The euro version i had wont connect with the server to get level packs cause im in usa.

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also worth noteing i know how command works,the game is in c:\lego does it matter where nuspacker is and how do i make commonkey as i have the number. maby someone kind enough can post the exact command for me to type since you know my game and file placement or if a gui exist as i dont think i need a tix or since its disc only.i have a xbox one and looked up the starter kit and they are pretty pricey even though id only need the portal and disc plus i wanna do dimension on the wiiu.I understand people here want people to do it them selfs to learn but i guess im very very rusty since my 3ds and xbox days.

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the nuspacker the onlything that does this.i have wiiu common keys number not sure how i do that a text with the numbers or commonkey text with the number in a text file,also if theres no ticket with this hows that work? a lot of what i have seen is from years ago.the cos is 4kb so thats ok. I dont think i can do this one all on my own.i need it on system menu with haxchi so i can grab the updates and then download the level packs in game as i have all but 1 of the figures. I know at this point it would just be easier to install a new disc drive but money will be tight for awhile. god all for one game. It's to hard to exchange the wiiu as the one store with a system is 50 miles away and i have everything set up on this one. Again sorry to flood these boards.this is the last big thing i need to do. The euro version i had wont connect with the server to get level packs cause im in usa.

ok im makeing progress used the command java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "c:\lego" -out "c:\legous" -encryptKeyWith wii_u_common_key
it found the key in encryptkeywith im sure i got that right but im guessing i screwed something up,while its unpacking and doing what its suppose to i also got empty or invailed encryption will use 13371337 instead then it says it will attempt to take it from the encrptkeywith and then no errors. a little help guys?

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fails to install......fing rediculous. thanks gamestop for selling a u with a bad discdrive. im guessing that error is whats doing it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

c:\>java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "c:\lego" -out "c:\legous" -encryptKeyWith wii_u_common_key
NUSPacker 0.3 - Sun Nov 27 22:49:26 CST 2016

Empty or invalid encryption provided. Will use 13371337133713371337133713371337 instead

Will try to load the encryptionWith key from the file "encryptKeyWith"

Parsing app.xml (values will be overwritten. Use the -skipXMLParsing argument to disable it)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok im trying with this command now
java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "c:\lego" -out "c:\legous" -encryptionKey 13371337133713371337133713371337 -encryptKeyWith D7____________

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)