Homebrew Earthbound Snes9x question

BurntFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my Earthbound rom has anti-piracy enabled. I have downloaded the newest version of snes9x too, running on Homebrew Launcher (n3ds). I'm at the beginning of the game where I'm still at the house and haven't gone to the meteorite yet. When I walk outside there are already about 3 enemies, sometimes right outside the door. Is there any way to fix this?

BurntFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rom worked fine on my R4 dual core card (didn't get any enemies before the starman). I also tried a romhack of Earthbound called New Game Plus and saw a couple when I walked out the house.

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rom worked fine on my R4 dual core card (didn't get any enemies before the starman). I also tried a romhack of Earthbound called New Game Plus and saw a couple when I walked out the house.
again, just redownload the rom. reapply the rom hack patch on new rom. it might help.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a N3DS what's the point on using a homebrew emulator? I mean, you can buy/download the .CIA and Play It on Nintendo's native emulator at Full speed xD
Mainly just for not having to make a new cia for every game. That and snes9x has higher compatibility. It gives me max fps with star fox and near max fps with star fox 2.

DilandDuck25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my Earthbound rom has anti-piracy enabled. I have downloaded the newest version of snes9x too, running on Homebrew Launcher (n3ds). I'm at the beginning of the game where I'm still at the house and haven't gone to the meteorite yet. When I walk outside there are already about 3 enemies, sometimes right outside the door. Is there any way to fix this?
Can I have a copy of the rom you downloaded? I would like to try it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.