DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steve-p said:
s4mid4re said:
ahh.... too bad I'm playing with the Jap DDFF (and I've no intention of changing)
frown.gif

Are you sure it only works with the english DLC?
Like say, if I find the Jap DLC, can I do the same thing to get it into my Jap DDFF?

try renaming the folder to the japanese game ID - that trick works with the Euro game release.
yup and that trick also gts the dlc working on 5.50 prome-4 with the european game

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Schlupi said:
Just so you know, SNES9x Euphoria works on the latest PRO "light CFWs". Since PRO-B3.

Give it a shot! Runs things much better.
Oh, I didn't even know about that one... I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Wait, this one seems worse. It's mentioning that it can now run Super Metroid at 60FPS on frameskip 3, and other games like that... but I've been running the games they list at full speed with no frameskip at all. The mecm edition of this emulator is a lot faster than normal (though it loses the ability to go into sleep mode.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/02/06/snes9x...eta-3-released/

This one is the latest, I find it faster than Memc edition but hey, whatever floats your furry boat.

Memc can't play Super Mario RPG worth shit the last time I checked... Or at least, so laggy I couldn't stand it.

EDIT: I also thought Euphoria was built off of the Memc stuff, and it ALSO has the inability to go into sleep.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
help i followed everything
i can't run the dlc it says that i can't run the game by selecting game data and when i run duodecim it gets a black screen then after a while my psp closes!
and all my games work exept duodecim
edit: i put all the plugins off exept the one necessary for the dlc and it worked!
but how am i gonna make the dlc work?
edit2: oh i got that dlc and didn't notice lol!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/02/06/snes9x...eta-3-released/

This one is the latest, I find it faster than Memc edition but hey, whatever floats your furry boat.

Memc can't play Super Mario RPG worth shit the last time I checked... Or at least, so laggy I couldn't stand it.

EDIT: I also thought Euphoria was built off of the Memc stuff, and it ALSO has the inability to go into sleep.
I'm getting a solid 58-60 FPS with SMRPG, though it drops down to like 45-50 when in a map with enemies.

This is with frameskip on 0, BTW.

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Right now, my PSP-1000 has 5.00 M33-6 installed, and this isn't working for me. I tried installing Prometheus-4 for 5.00, and it worked for a few battles, until the game froze on me. Now it's saying "Load Failed - The data is corrupted".

What's the best firmware for a PSP Phat?

And is there anyway to fix my save?

Conveyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is excellent, I commend you for this.

I will wait until I can find a pack containing all of the DLC, because I'm that kind of a person.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1-Z0hCIH8