Hacking Dumping Wii ISO's

the_rhino_uk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have softmodded my Wii (4.1E Pal) and have been using USB Loader GX to copy my org games onto the external HDD but I was wondering if this was the best way to dump my game ISO's.

How can I make a clean dump of a game disc as the loaders would, I guess, strip the game and also standard PC DVD drives won't be able to read the disk.

I've read on older versions (3.2 and below) you could dump the game disc via WiFi or to the SD card (I guess a SDHC card). Is this still possible / the recommended way of ripping a clean version of the org disk?

Thanks!

nicholasblock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK you can use iso dumper and if you wanna dump through wi-fi or sd you can Sd can be small as it will go in chunks and at the end you can put them together.

the_rhino_uk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So that's my only option then (apart from finding a particular LG DVD burner), dumping to an SD card / via wiFi or just keep ripping the games through the USB launcher (even though I have had problems with some games in USB Loader GX)

bobwksin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was manage to rip my original game to the USB flash drive 8GB. I try to extract the ISO and burnt to a DVD but this new backup DVD will not work . Any idea ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.