Duke Nukem Forever Reveal Trailer

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Why do they always take the hot ones"
LOL, great quotes, can't wait for Duke's return.
A few more quotes:

QUOTE said:
"Hell, I would still hit it"
Will it beat that... boob... thing from God of War?

QUOTE said:
"Right in the jewels"
"So is the game any good?" "Yes, but after 12 years it should be.

And I just love "Invaders Must Die"
smile.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Watch the game disappear a month before release and reappear 15 years from now.
Sarcasm never ceases to amaze me. It's GearBox, so of course it's not going to do that.

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's official, Duke Nukem Forever is the game that Never Dies.

To be fair though, through all the stuff this game went through, it still looks pretty good, and, who knows, maybe taking it's time did actually make it an extraordinary game. To think though, how many changes this game must have gone through, this must be, the 6th or 7th version of the game, the 5th or 4th engine, and the 3rd or 4th console this game must have gone through.

Anyways, the trailer looks great, I just might get the game.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's amazing what 12 years of hype is doing to people.
The game looks like a fairly fun FPS with some funny moments...and people on gaming sites and forums are hailing it as the greatest thing since the wheel.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
The game looks like a fairly fun FPS with some funny moments...and people on gaming sites and forums are hailing it as the greatest thing since the wheel.
Well, I would like to think this is the greatest thing since bubble gum, but wishful thinking only makes you run out of things.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Argentum Vir said:
Hells Malice said:
Well, I would like to think this is the greatest thing since bubble gum, but wishful thinking only makes you run out of things.

I think if it was actually in development for 12 years (instead of the, undoubtedly, normal time frame for a game) it'd be the greatest FPS ever.
I'm really curious how reviews are going to go though. It's got 12 years of hype to live up to...those are pretty damn big boots to fill.

Though Gearbox is pretty cool so it's likely to be a really good game regardless of meeting the hype or not.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Argentum Vir said:
Hells Malice said:

I think if it was actually in development for 12 years (instead of the, undoubtedly, normal time frame for a game) it'd be the greatest FPS ever.
I'm really curious how reviews are going to go though. It's got 12 years of hype to live up to...those are pretty damn big boots to fill.

Though Gearbox is pretty cool so it's likely to be a really good game regardless of meeting the hype or not.
Apparently the person who started Gearbox was also on then original DNF team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: