Duke Nukem: Endangered Species, a previously unreleased title, has leaked online

FkRHoPNXgAEE-E2.png

Duke Nukem fans rejoice, as once again, Randy will be fuming his ass out due to another previously unreleased title based on Duke Nukem being leaked into the internet. This time, the released leaked title is one original envisioned by Action Forms as a title within the Duke Nukem franchise back in 2001, titled Duke Nukem: Endangered Species.

The game features Duke Nukem traveling and hunting down several species that have been modified in a genetic form for an unknown cause, with the animals ranging from anything like tigers, sharks, gorillas, to more incredible creatures like a T-Rex and a werewolf. While Endangered Species didn't see the light of day, some of its ideas and assets eventually got reworked into a game called Vivisector: Beast Within, with its plot featuring genetically and mechanically modified creatures roaming an island with interesting twists and turns throughout the story.

Those interested can look for the game through Reddit, through its many subreddits looking for some Gaming Leaks, and thou shalt find.

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So randomly walk the forest and kill random animals that may or may not shoot grenades or explosions? well that sucks imo, i can see why it was cancelled, awful idea and even worse execution.
It seems to be an improvement on "walk the forest and kill random animals that are minding their own business and are unarmed." You know, like the countless Cabela's hunting games. At least these furry creatures can fight back. Those that enjoy going around and killing defenseless things really ought to be seen by a mental health professional before it's too late.
Post automatically merged:

Amazing, good to see things leaking, game companies deserve everything bad that happens to them nowadays.
One could make a much more compelling argument that gamer-thieves deserve everything bad that happens to them nowadays. Game companies have made YOUR life far better, and you know this. There is no good reason for you to write what you wrote.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Randy will be fuming his ass out
Who cares? Dude's likely still salty about Colonial Marines' poor reception, even now.

While I've never really gotten into old FPSes like Duke Nukem and DOOM, I do know Duke isn't Duke if he isn't being 90s-macho and spouting 90s zings and stuff - and if he isn't a blatant womaniser who would never fit in today's revolting post-MeToo world where mere accusations of men harassing women are enough to ruin reputations and lives.
Is there any of Duke's Dukeness in this unreleased game, or was this cancelled before the VA stage?

Reactions: Azael_inf

Deleted member 610824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Game companies have made YOUR life far better, and you know this. There is no good reason for you to write what you wrote.
Back in the day yes, they did. But nowadays all of them are bad and release incomplete or unfinished games and games full of predatory microtransactions. Very rarely is there something good from AAA studios.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
One could make a much more compelling argument that gamer-thieves deserve everything bad that happens to them nowadays. Game companies have made YOUR life far better, and you know this. There is no good reason for you to write what you wrote.
Not really compelling, but go off, I guess. I don't agree with who you're quoting but "gamer-thieves"... There's a word for that.
Post automatically merged:

Who's Randy?
Ask Civvie, he'll tell you.

DarkCoffe64

Bo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
gamer-thieves
Oh lmfao, what the actual fuck is even this, how much of a fucking retard are you?? :rofl2:
I'm almost tempted to remove you from my ignore-list just so I can read more of the idiocy you write and have me a good laugh over them.
But there is a reason I've put you there, I can't stand brainless, pathetic corporations bootlickers like you.
If there was a dislike emote on this site, think basically any post you make would be drowning in them, just... go on them sanitized Craptendo forums if you wanna preach about how "bad" piracy be and other bs, you'd be more welcome there amongst those other retards like you.

If Cancertendo even has any forums, think we all know how they "love" message boards and people saying anything about them.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamer-thieves
It's thanks to "gamer-thieves" that games presumed forever lost are preserved and conserved.
Game companies have made YOUR life far better, and you know this. There is no good reason for you to write what you wrote.
This dude has the potential to be a game journalist.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's thanks to "gamer-thieves" that games presumed forever lost are preserved and conserved.

This dude has the potential to be a game journalist.
For IGN, no less.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool. Wow, that first screenshot reminds me so much of the original Far Cry. Something about the trees, sky, muddy colors.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: On a bad day you hear I missed my period +2