Hacking DSTWO PLUS will be released in October

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, at least it wasn't a negative response. I wonder why they didn't dupe sky3ds's method? That is something to wonder.
maybe that's what they'll be doing with dsthree? lol, if this is true then there really nothing new to the scene...

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
The only way I'll ever buy the dstwo+ is if they can make a cia launcher so it can be used on any cfw.

IF they can add that feature I'm sure they will have sooo much more increase in sales

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way I'll ever buy the dstwo+ is if they can make a cia launcher so it can be used on any cfw.

IF they can add that feature I'm sure they will have sooo much more increase in sales
If they had any sort of digital component of their own it would surely be stolen.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Meh, heard all this before and then they bailed... Will believe it when I se... err... own it.
It's obviously going to happen seeing it's on multiple storefronts who are taking orders for it. Some are saying it'll ship tomorrow.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeeeeaaaah... I'll ship it tomorrow. Via @$$ monkeys:

censored-spiderman-tas.jpg

I'll prolly sit on it till X-Mas and see if the damn thing even works or gets blocked. Not buying a brick. Maybe a tiny brick, but still, expensive bricks are expensive.

Besides, they did this to me before. Fool me once... I'll kill you. Fool me twice, everyone must die. Fool me three times, I go Grim Reaper on your god.

I repeat: I'll believe it when I own it.

Reactions: Margen67

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeeeeaaaah... I'll ship it tomorrow. Via @$$ monkeys:

censored-spiderman-tas.jpg

I'll prolly sit on it till X-Mas and see if the damn thing even works or gets blocked. Not buying a brick. Maybe a tiny brick, but still, expensive bricks are expensive.

Besides, they did this to me before. Fool me once... I'll kill you. Fool me twice, everyone must die. Fool me three times, I go Grim Reaper on your god.

I repeat: I'll believe it when I own it.

Well.......you sat on it. I believe that is what broke it in the first place.

Reactions: Osmosis

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least it looks sexy. I'd rather buy an NFC reader and an Amiiqo at this point. Might pick up an DSTwo+ when I get a N3DSXL:

http://www.amiiqo.net/supercard-dstwo-plus-dstwo-for-3ds-ds-sfc-gba-games-p-36.html

Apparently it does do CIA. It does support N3DSXL. And lots more. Hell, an FTP server???

I dunno... I'm starting to like it.

It's SOOOO sexy. Wish more carts came in black...

Uh, FW support is only up to 9.x? Hrm, maybe not. Well, I guess instead of booting into GW you would just pop it in on 9.2 sysNAND FW and it would spam the cart mSD and not the sysNAND mSD?? Dunno there...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least it looks sexy. I'd rather buy an NFC reader and an Amiiqo at this point. Might pick up an DSTwo+ when I get a N3DSXL:

http://www.amiiqo.net/supercard-dstwo-plus-dstwo-for-3ds-ds-sfc-gba-games-p-36.html

Apparently it does do CIA. It does support N3DSXL. And lots more. Hell, an FTP server???

I dunno... I'm starting to like it.

It's SOOOO sexy. Wish more carts came in black...

Uh, FW support is only up to 9.x? Hrm, maybe not. Well, I guess instead of booting into GW you would just pop it in on 9.2 sysNAND FW and it would spam the cart mSD and not the sysNAND mSD?? Dunno there...

Well...if it supports emunand than yeah it supports cia.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I emailed them to because I was curious if they found a new exploit and I got this
pREIztm.jpg

Not sure if they're implying something or they're joking

yeah the're implying that there will be no support for their current card
and you will have to buy another one, DSTHREE blue switch edition for new 10x support:rofl2:

jkammueller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys need to realize the links you post for dstwo+ purchase are all fakes but the modchipfactory link which says unknown at present. The other links just look like copies of another store claiming to be the real deal.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys need to realize the links you post for dstwo+ purchase are all fakes but the modchipfactory link which says unknown at present. The other links just look like copies of another store claiming to be the real deal.

thats why you email them to verify, how hard is that.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have been MIA. Will this allow emuNAND to the latest FW for N3DS? I'm sad my N3DS is sitting there not able to go online in emuNAND
It will be a Gateway clone, so will be able to do whatever Gateway can. So probably not. However nothing should stop you going online, just get the latest updates for the games in CIA form. If you want to go to the eShop get FreeMultiPatcher.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And thats why I buy shit within the USA, use a proper visa card, so that I don't get scammed by websites that look like they were made by the same person. I also do research on a website to see if its actually located in the US. Save myself the trouble by going through the same channels that haven't fucked me over, thank god for brain power.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm on modchipsdirect it looks like you can order the product now. I will admit even though it brings nothing to the table I do want to order one. I'm curious about the build quality and if the emulators offer any improvements due to the hardware improvements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Using .139 and most of the games work.... Was happy to play Konami Devil World yesterday lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do you have the mini radiator cooler? I Jerry rigged a heatsink and 5volt fan from a dead graphics card on mine, but eventually wanna get a real cooler/fan.
    Pure copper heat sink kit and fans
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know bout sets, I downloaded all the roms for mine separately.
    My 1500ish games is all hand picked and scraped it's taken me months but zero trash well except MAME.... Tried deleting clones and broke the originals uugghh
    +1
    I legit have been complaining about MAME for over 20 years... Hate the way they handle roms
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is a pain sometimes
    Now that they decided to add Tiger handheld and fruit machines.... Newer sets are worthless
    Because who doesn't want to emulate Halo LCD by Tiger when the machine needed to emulate it... Could just play Halo....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Batocera has some tiger games
    I don't have them on mine Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Waste of the 128kb they take
    +1
    Tiger handhelds are good for one thing.... Occupying space in a landfill
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They make good burning plastic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Makes me wonder if the Pi5 can play PS2? If there's even a core for it yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pi5 should be able to do ps2
    Try Dragon Quest VIII it ran perfectly on a core 2 Duo I had
    Easiest game to run I found
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps2 emulation is cake compared to 3 years ago
    Hardest is probably Gran Turismo 4
    It's much better now yes but Gran Turismo 4 is still the hardest one to emulate that I have in my collection
    Runs perfectly fine but it's as if I can feel it always on the boarder line of dropping a frame lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I ordered a spin ball couple days ago to add to my arcade cabinet, will be nice for games like golden tee, or bowling
    I always wanted a controller for like Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Heavy Barrel, Forgotten Worlds games like those
    +1
    Not even sure what to call that controller
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not even sure what to call that controller