Marcus Aseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,I have a question :)

I know it is said to turn off the 3ds WiFi connection if one is going to use the DSTwo with it,to avoid complications,but I was wondering, how does the 3ds update happen if I let the WiFi turned on?

I guess that the console need to be turned on in order for the update to take place (seems obvious),but, this update starts automatically & maybe in the background,or it asks me for confirmation & let me choose to don't do it if I don't want?

Bottom line is,what happen if I am using the DSTwo & I turn on wi-fi? There is a way that allows me to use both my DSTwo & 3ds internet browser without problems? :)

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's some option in the settings somewhere to turn off automatic updates, don't remember where exactly, since I just went in there once to set it when I first got my 3DS. I always do that first on anything I get, even PC's and PC software, I just don't like things updating without me initiating it.

Marcus Aseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's some option in the settings somewhere to turn off automatic updates, don't remember where exactly, since I just went in there once to set it when I first got my 3DS. I always do that first on anything I get, even PC's and PC software, I just don't like things updating without me initiating it.

There is a guide somewhere that show the process? Since my 3ds is japanese & my japanese is still bad,I cannot simply do it without some instructions ^_^'

cs_lee

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can't download the mario & luigi demo because system need me to update the firmware.
Currently on 4.4 u
If I update, will it update to the latest firmware of 6.2u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw