Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DSNotes

GBAX 07' entry

qwerpoi entered into the 2007 GBAX coding competition with this entry. DSNotes is a simple application that allows you to record notes by handwriting them onto the screen. Read the quote below for more information.
qwerpoi said:
DSNotes is an application for the Nintendo DS, designed to provide a way to quickly jot down and save notes or small sketches. The program has been designed for lightning-quick saving, browsing, and loading of notes (stored as black and white bitmaps, each only 6kb in size). You can check out the readme.txt for more info.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, I'm sorry for the double post but with almost unlimited undo/redo moves, quick preview of all your drawings,etc. this got to be the best app in the DS to do little animations:

test2.gif

nyanya.gif

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
was drawing with it on my DS and then it couldnt save anymore, suddenly couldnt open up my saved drawings, so i went to restart it.
then the main screen of G6 was blank, like there is no game inside, same for GBA mode.

then i plugged it to my laptop, it got recognized but there is 0 space left, and there is just one file called "b.." which has 1byte of storage, thats all.

what should i do to get it back? since i heard scandisk will ruin the G6 (since its FAT16)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i love this program, its so easy to use and lightweight, would you plz help me to run this program safely on my G6?

thnx in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My youtube comment got 2k likes achievement unlocked