Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DSLink Firmware and Software v1.30

Out now

Latest versions of both the firmware and PC software for the DSLink - 1.30!
EDIY Studio said:
1.Support soft-reset function(press hotkey to back to DSLink interface in the game).Considering to avoid the conflict with the key in the game, the default key of soft-reset key is A+B+SELECT+START. If happens the situation that a few games appear to be disable of soft-reset function or white screen hang up, please cancel the soft-reset option in the interface of software, and then rewrite the game in.Â

2.Fix the inaccuracy problem of checking the remain space of TF card while adds the ROM
 Â

3.Solve the problem that it cannot enter the 0434 Mini Super Mario Brothers.

4.Add the Japanese in the interface, select it in the software setting.

5.Fix the problem of Animal Crossing that it appears black screen while enter the WIFI setting.

6.Fix the problem of 0652 that it notices saver problem and cannot enter the game.

7.Fix the problem of 0649 that it cannot enter the game.

8.Fix the problem of Crash that it will be black screen and hang up while reset the game.

9.Addtionally,1.30 version software contains all the modifications of the former ROM.DAT. list as follows.

10.Soft-reset function supports to choose different hotkeys combination. Considering to avoid the conflict of keys used in the game, we suggest to use A+B+SELECT+START hotkeys.

(1).Fix the saver problem of 0626 Gyakuten Saiban2, solve the problem that it appears black screen after select exit.

(2). Fix the saver problem of 0606 , solve the problem of 0240,0482????3 that it notices the error of saver and cannot enter the game.

10.The Chinese and English game name libraries are updated to NDS:0653, GBA:2559.
  • download.gif
    Download firmware 1.30
    download.gif
    Download PC software 1.30

monkeymachine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
II, DSLink English kernel 1.30 version update:
     Â
1. Fit with the soft-reset function of DSLink 1.30 version software. Considering to avoid the conflict with the key in the game, the default key of soft-reset key is A+B+SELECT+START. If happens the situation that a few games appear to be disable of soft-reset function or white screen hang up, please cancel the soft-reset option in the interface of software, and then rewrite the game in.Â

2.Add the row number setting when press left or right key for scrolling in the system.ini of system setting file, which default value is 3. Three rows once when press left or right key for scrolling. Changing of this value is available, but it will scroll to the top or end if this value is greater than the actual files number.      Â
      Â
3.L,R key of NDS is set to scroll directly to the top or end of the list.

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK so whats the latest with DS Link now then? I'm seriously looking into buying a slot 1 card (with expandable memory)...I need an upgrade from my supercard miniSD. Whats the compatibility on this thing like? Anyone had experience?

My DS is flashed so I dnt have to worry about that. The GBATemp review is a bit outdated with regards to compaibilty.
The other think I wanted to know was what the download play is like on this cart...

Please let me know...thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.