Homebrew DSlibris

weidmao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to install DSlibris to my DS. I downloaded and unzipped the dslibris-1.4.9.zip and copy to the root directory of my DS. I got the message" $ dslibris fatal: no filesystem info: DLDI patch". I have the AceKard 2i, looks like is auto patching. even I tried patch, it's still not working. Need some help.

weidmao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 folders in my DS. Games, moonshell. Then three files, moonShell_AUTOPATCH_Default.nds, akmenu.nds and moonshell_readme.txt. Where to locate the /__ak2/ak2_sd.dldi ?

weidmao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you show me how to do it in detail? Thanks a lot.

Posts merged

Xenon++ said:
You must copy __ak2 folder from kernel package

Posts merged
Xenon++ said:

QUOTE(Pliskron @ May 19 2010, 11:37 AM) dump the continence of the folder onto the root directory of your card and it will work.
Tried, not working.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Go to the official acekard website and download the official firmware. Inside will be a folder that is called "__ak2", inside said folder there will be a file, "ak2_sd.dldi". Copy this file over to your __aio folder and overwrite the one in that folder. If this doesn't work, attempt manually dldi patching with the dlditool GUI available at chism's drunkencoders (http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/).

Apart from that, if it still doesn't work I don't have anything else that I can think of right now that would be able to help you fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.