Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
My DSi XL is on 1.4.4 right now; what is this EZFlash HOPE about?

Supposedly is project to seek a way to access EZFlash VI in a 1.4.5 console.

Either way

Tester Requirements
-The official Sudoku Gridmaster DS Cartridge X
-DSi on 1.4.1 [or lower] V
-Sudokuhax v1.1 exploit installed on DSi [contact me if you have v1.0] X
-DSiWareHax X
-EZFlash Vi X
--HW 705/805
--Kernel 3.0 b8
--Firmware v108 or v108a
-SD card [sudokuhax] V

I don't exactly koalify [pun intended] for tester.

That and

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU TEST FOR ME, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT BREAKS.

Even if was a deal, I just spent €40, and considering there are already plenty of cards out there compatible with 1.4.5, I don't think that's a risk worth taking.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I recently bought a DSi XL and it's probably the best purchase I have made in quite a while. This bigger screen makes such a huge difference. It's actually quite hard to go back to playing games on my O3DS after being exposed to the DSi XL screen.

It's also the perfect resolution for many 8-bit consoles. NES and Master System emulators work 1:1 without any scaling required so they're pixel sharp. I think for emulation purposes, my DSi XL is my most used device right now. Playing GameYob on both devices, there's no comparison (not because of the emulator itself but because of the screen).

Mine came with 1.4.4 and I've resisted updating to 1.4.5 even though I don't know if it changes anything at all. It works with my DSTwo which is all I need.

Reactions: pustal

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Mine came with 1.4.4 and I've resisted updating to 1.4.5 even though I don't know if it changes anything at all. It works with my DSTwo which is all I need.

Alleged preformance update, but I doubt anything meaningful. Mostly blocks flashcards.

Since online services are gone, unless you want to buy anything from the eStore, there is no need. If you decide to, check first if your flashcard is compatible with 1.4.5 or if it requires kernel update first.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The scaler in the 3DS is horrible, you either see things small (original size) or with a horrible scaler that is both blurry and makes some pixels distort and seem double pixel (oh, my eyes hurt when reading text).
I use 3DS XL for DS games, but it doesn't look exactly good. I would understand the charm of a DSi XL where no pixel distortion is visible, you just see all even identically shaped sharp pixels, which is great.
You can disable scaling by pressing START or SELECT while loading a DS game.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes. Though I completely forgot to ask if SudokuHax is installed. If not, then forget I asked you anything :|
It is hard to find SudokuHax DSis

I wish xD Unfortunatly nop... :(

You can disable scaling by pressing START or SELECT while loading a DS game.

I actually didn't know this. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The movie is about a kooky father and son that live together. It's kinda like a raunchy bizarre...