Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Arenia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having an issue where after the screen to touch to continue, it goes to a black screen on top and white on bottom. I'm running a new 3ds and just reinstalled the release version of both menu and bootstrap.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having an issue where after the screen to touch to continue, it goes to a black screen on top and white on bottom. I'm running a new 3ds and just reinstalled the release version of both menu and bootstrap.
Check the FAQs on how to fix the black screen issue.
Also, the launcher is deprecated, and has been replaced with an updater.
TWLMenu++ can now be launched by itself from the 3DS HOME Menu.

tomkatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New user here, I'm running into an issue with Twilightmenu. I followed the instructions and installed it properly (I think), but whenever I try to launch a game the "Loading" icon spins for a minute but then shows as a red x in the boxes.

I tried using the updater and the manual installation, same issue with each.

Any idea what could be the issue? I'm on Luma CFW with Godmode9, running from my mSD card (no flashcart) if it matters, and on the latest nintendo firmware (11.9-u42).

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New user here, I'm running into an issue with Twilightmenu. I followed the instructions and installed it properly (I think), but whenever I try to launch a game the "Loading" icon spins for a minute but then shows as a red x in the boxes.

I tried using the updater and the manual installation, same issue with each.

Any idea what could be the issue? I'm on Luma CFW with Godmode9, running from my mSD card (no flashcart) if it matters, and on the latest nintendo firmware (11.9-u42).
Your ROM(s) might be corrupted.

tomkatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8, I figured it out and it's all my fault. I copied the ROMs over from my file manager in my Linux desktop and it was either a file permissions issue, or more likely they just didn't copy over properly. When I reviewed them all the titles were there but they were reading as zero byte files. Deleted them all and TWilightMenu, reinstalled, and copied some ROMs back over and they're working now.

Sorry for the user error.

As an aside, is the key combo to exit to the menu something like L+R+down+B or something like that? Not sure how to close out without going back to system home. Thanks.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8, I figured it out and it's all my fault. I copied the ROMs over from my file manager in my Linux desktop and it was either a file permissions issue, or more likely they just didn't copy over properly. When I reviewed them all the titles were there but they were reading as zero byte files. Deleted them all and TWilightMenu, reinstalled, and copied some ROMs back over and they're working now.

Sorry for the user error.

As an aside, is the key combo to exit to the menu something like L+R+down+B or something like that? Not sure how to close out without going back to system home. Thanks.
Yes. It's said in the first post.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was checking because I was freezing pokemon soulsilver and by mistake I opened a folder and it was frozen in "Now loading ..."

Pd: Sorry the English is a Google translator
Opening a folder shouldn't cause a crash, unless if you're on an older version which supported .launcharg files.

McKrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
"I got a problem! And that is, I enter a folder, and it freezes at 'Now loading...'
Can you help me, please?"
Gracias por traducirle! :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Opening a folder shouldn't cause a crash, unless if you're on an older version which supported .launcharg files.
Then what should I do?

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Adrix116

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have a problem here...
Install method: Updater
Updater version: 3.0.0
3ds model: Old 3ds
3ds version: 11.9.0-42U
Using Luma 3ds via boot9strap installed form a arm9loaderhax exploit
Not using anything on game slot
Having only sysNAND (No EmuNAND present on exploit)
Sd card: 16 GB Class 4

Attachments

• 1551735906626813240385.jpg
    1551735906626813240385.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: