DS #5458: Radiant Historia (USA)

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
taken said:
It's nothing like chrono trigger. Chrono Trigger is an action rpg.Where Radiant Historia is strategy rpg. Which is good fun.
Actually it's a Turn-Based Role Playing Game, the same genre as CT. Just because it has a grid doesn't make it an SRPG. An SRPG is something like Final Fantasy Tactics or Tactics Ogre.

And it is a little similar to CT, they are both Time Traveling games. Other than that they are nothing alike, storyline or otherwise.
Sorry, I was thinking about another game. Not CT sorry, that I played years ago on the Snes Secret of Evermore.
Sorry to Mr.Positive my mistake.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fure Fure Ganbare said:
Well, nevermind. Turns out I didn't exactly have retrogamefan's latest update, I had 6.49, and he put 6.50 out. With it Radiant Historia loads up just fine.

Without him us owners of older carts would be royally screwed.

just got it to work here too
finally have to remember this guys name, whenever some game isnt working, im searching for openpatch all over the place, but it never finds anything that way -.-

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Chanser said:
The NFO hate continues against us.
It sounds like the guy who does the nfo's for NukeThis. I don't think anyone will be offended by some attention whore throwing a fit, and calling people idiots, when they don't understand the proper use of "your", and "you're."

Anyways, my thanks go out to the true dumper.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance this works on any Cyclo firmware? I've not used my poor DS in a while, been kinda busy with my 360 and work and stuff. Need something to revitalise the poor thing and get my hands reacquainted with DS controls ready for the 3DS.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
salamai said:
Yoko Shimomura of Kingdom Hearts fame composed the soundtrack.
So that's why some of the tracks reminded me of KH.

QUOTE(katastrophie @ Feb 23 2011, 07:56 PM) Can you play it without needing to use the L or R buttons?
So far I only know you need the L button for placing explosives.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Any chance this works on any Cyclo firmware? I've not used my poor DS in a while, been kinda busy with my 360 and work and stuff. Need something to revitalise the poor thing and get my hands reacquainted with DS controls ready for the 3DS.
I at to use the patch for my Cyclo with 2.1
AP Patch for Radiant Historia (U).

Extract both files and copy game to the same folder
Drop game onto openpatch.exe
Click Yes
Click OK

Patched game will be the .nds and backup will be the .BAK

http://filetrip.net/f24109-Radiant-Histori...-Patch-1-0.html

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay Honestly, this needs to stop!

Is it not forum rules to refrain from swearing?
Then release groups think it is cute or funny to name their dumping team a derogatory term.

I think GBATemp should either;
A)Refuse to list scene releases with dumping teams with a offensive name.
or
B)Censor the offensive parts of the team's name.

Imagine if I dumped a game and my scene release team's name contained the N-Word or N-Word variant.

This is unfair to the users of GBATemp because if my account name was (Censor! Click for swear.)
"shitymcfuckfuck"
my account would be banned in a heartbeat.

Now on-subject matters;

I got the Iron_Shefz version and it works with no problems (I think. It saves and loads no problem, not sure about anything else.) I like graphical lead of the game. The music isn't too bad either. I also like the branching "Historic outcomes." I will warn you guys though, you WILL run into Historic Dead ends at points where you are met with a untimely death...well, sort of. You get a book that is like a "Get out of Jail Free, Every-time" Card that makes you screw-up proof in otherwise impossible to recover from scenarios.

Thank you Atlus for localizing this great game, now please localize Cross of Venus Special.
Hey, the localized Super Robot Taisen OG Saga! Also, wasn't "From The Abyss" made by ASCII Media Works? I know Arksys's name was on it. Whatever, great game. Shame on you Gamestop for providing some gimmick to sucker people's money. Audio CD. Bull.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game will be a good time-passer while I wait for Persona 3D
smile.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Okay Honestly, this needs to stop!

Is it not forum rules to refrain from swearing?
Then release groups think it is cute or funny to name their dumping team a derogatory term.

I think GBATemp should either;
A)Refuse to list scene releases with dumping teams with a offensive name.
or
B)Censor the offensive parts of the team's name.

Imagine if I dumped a game and my scene release team's name contained the N-Word or N-Word variant.

This is unfair to the users of GBATemp because if my account name was (Censor! Click for swear.)
"shitymcfuckfuck"
my account would be banned in a heartbeat.

Now on-subject matters;

I got the Iron_Shefz version and it works with no problems (I think. It saves and loads no problem, not sure about anything else.) I like graphical lead of the game. The music isn't too bad either. I also like the branching "Historic outcomes." I will warn you guys though, you WILL run into Historic Dead ends at points where you are met with a untimely death...well, sort of. You get a book that is like a "Get out of Jail Free, Every-time" Card that makes you screw-up proof in otherwise impossible to recover from scenarios.

Thank you Atlus for localizing this great game, now please localize Cross of Venus Special.
Hey, the localized Super Robot Taisen OG Saga! Also, wasn't "From The Abyss" made by ASCII Media Works? I know Arksys's name was on it. Whatever, great game. Shame on you Gamestop for providing some gimmick to sucker people's money. Audio CD. Bull.

This would be a valid complaint is cursing was against the rules. Only when it's used in excess will you get in trouble for it here, and a single fuck isn't in excess, even if it is an immature reaction by some scene kiddies.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
This name is very familiar so I thought it was a port or remake or something, but it's the only one? Guess it was hyped a lot and that's why I've heard the name before or something...
Okay it's named closely to other games, that explains it.

Chanser said:
The NFO hate continues against us.
Having been foruming for years it doesn't concern me. Only appears to be 2 people, and considering how often this forum bans people for shit they KNOW they shouldn't be doing (and how the forum insta-bans dupes) there's probably a lot of people with a bone to pick against GBAtemp because they don't like being told "no", or they've been publicly shamed and want revenge... and figure the best way is bad publicity with mean words... and no actual reasons listed.
unsure.gif

Hey wait does that mean there's some forum-fanboy-wars going on or something?
'Cause it sure sounds like the stuff kids to do each other on forums over who has what console.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sheaperd121 said:
What the heck is up with the NFO?
There's apparently someone that really hates GBATemp, and thinks that we suck and are greedy and always beg for more game release dumps.

Which we do most of the time.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Wow, it takes a lot to offend the Catboy, but that NFO is just plain offensive.

If the NFO insulting a website that you don't run offends you then...I don't think it takes too much to offend you xD

I thought it was funny...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof