DS #5108: Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (USA)

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Had a lucky break on the 2nd Bazaar day, was jumping into the river for stuff to sell and found gold which gave me 8000, exactly what I needed to get a hammer.

preske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Loving this so far. The bazaar totally changes the way I play, forcing me to plan ahead and maximise my resources instead of just taking it slow and generally dicking around. Granted, I'm not having much luck in the romance area (much like back in reality, frowny face) 'cause I discovered that the girl in the blue hat (Shelly?) loves the yellow Moondrop Flowers found everywhere in Spring but I'm stumped now I'm into the summer.

Incidentally, what's written on your board? My farm is named Mooby Farm and I shall personally give a cookie to anyone who can guess what's written on the sign.

a pair of moobies?

I drew something that is supposed to look like the epic/happy face

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I went into the 2nd bazaar and made only 6000g.

I'm hoping the next one's gonna be better. I have 40 crops planted.
wink.gif

ZX power

Trophies
XP
Country
is anyone having problems with friendship levels no matter how many gifts i give or how many time i talk to people everyday it won't rise I'm running on dstwo or do i need to put in more effort i' about to finish the first month spring

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
ZX power said:
is anyone having problems with friendship levels no matter how many gifts i give or how many time i talk to people everyday it won't rise I'm running on dstwo or do i need to put in more effort i' about to finish the first month spring
for me the game is so good , but is soo slow im in the 3 month in fall and i give to angelo one tousand of gifs and today i have the first heart , and the others characters i cant up the relationship =(

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
omg, i had buy seeds for 10k (the 2 week once) and on 30 when i woke up i got a msg "all corps will die if you dont harvest today" -.- i have been spending tons of hours on those plants.
anyone know a cheat that disable that the plants die just for this time? :S

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
CrimzonEyed said:
omg, i had buy seeds for 10k (the 2 week once) and on 30 when i woke up i got a msg "all corps will die if you dont harvest today" -.- i have been spending tons of hours on those plants.
why not change your ds's time just before when you next start the game up?

Kaitou_Yahiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My game was playing fine until Winter. Now it freezes every so often. Usually when I'm leaving my farm. And it froze once during the Dog Festival. Anyone else have this problem? I'm using a CycloDS and no cheats so I don't know why. It's not too bad, it's just more of an annoyance...

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
has anyone verified the supposed quality increase when using the water twice+fertilizer trick? or the supposed decrease when running over crops? (apparently not if you're walking, only when running)

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
CrimzonEyed said:
why not change your ds's time just before when you next start the game up?
because the game dont go after the ds clock.

Riz123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jump and press B to catch butterflies (can be quite hard to catch, try to jump and catch before they fly away)
Erm ground insects just run after em and press B (I just repeatedly tap until I get em
wink.gif
)

Oh make sure you're not holding onto anything or tools

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!