DS #4227: Combat of Giants - Dragons (Europe)

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
this game is far too slow paced, cant fast forward slow ass text drawing, or skip movies or even tutorials. Who tested this shit and didnt report those seriously.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL imagine games with ap! hmmm it looks like an good game but I doesnt workz on akaio 1.5 too! so it is very bad dump!

post edit

normatt its indeed very irritating!

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Oh good... shit has a name: Ubisoft. Just replace a name in a game title, use the same engine and throw out crap. That's the way of making business. That game is as much an insult to dragons as it is to serious game developers
tongue.gif

vankrist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But, anybody get the anti-AP?

I agree, Ubisoft = Shit! Onde good exemple, starforce, the damm AP on games for PC.

I hate starforce and afilliates....
mad.gif

BlackMamba

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
vankrist said:
Onde good exemple, starforce, the damm AP on games for PC.

Are you really comparing Starforce on PC with a protection on a DS cart? Starforce was massively intrusive. I don't think a DS game can be qualified as "intrusive".

vankrist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
BlackMamba said:
vankrist said:
Onde good exemple, starforce, the damm AP on games for PC.

Are you really comparing Starforce on PC with a protection on a DS cart? Starforce was massively intrusive. I don't think a DS game can be qualified as "intrusive".

No, i don't comparing Starforce with this protection on DS. I'm only exemplifing a type of protection from Ubisoft!

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Nothing worthwhile. 91 AP checks are a nice number but they are usually all based on a similar exploit. Flashcards are like a ring 0 or ring -1 virus: always one step ahead. No matter what AP you put in a ring -1 attack can catch them all. Just a matter of time. Just a pity AP code is wasted on such a big pile of crap. If they would at last use it on some real games with appeal it would be fun to tackle but on such crap games it's laughable. That said if you make dragons fight each other over stupid gems ( no real dragon has any interest in gems at all ^.=.^ ) you deserve to be either not played at all or pirated ~.=.^

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess Ubisoft needed to update their anti-piracy. Apparently making absolutely horrendous shovelware titles wasn't enough. Now they have to throw us in a loop with this.

Still, why does anyone want to crack the piracy for such an utterly shitty game? Really, why? People overpirate so much that they actually forget the definition of a "good game" and instead will download anything and everything.

DarkSzero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Guild McCommunist said:
I guess Ubisoft needed to update their anti-piracy. Apparently making absolutely horrendous shovelware titles wasn't enough. Now they have to throw us in a loop with this.

Still, why does anyone want to crack the piracy for such an utterly shitty game? Really, why? People overpirate so much that they actually forget the definition of a "good game" and instead will download anything and everything.
I was planning to check how bad this game is.
Also, I love how everyone just say "shitty game". I'm sure it's not good, but it's more than possible to be worth to waste some time with.
If you're a pirate, you're not going to pay for it, you shouldn't really complain.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Beggars can't be choosers, like they say. At least you're not plunking down any hard earned money for a game that didn't meet up to your expectations. I for one wanted to see this game to begin with. If it was bad, no loss. At least I didn't waste cash on it.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
PumpkieWitch_Dabin said:
Aeon said:
ragingchaosgod said:
It's supposedly working in the latest ``Arkaio``. o_oa

no it doesnt I get an sort of freaky screen after the intro

umm~~ me too? after the intro the screen gets weird and i can't play... D:

I never said i'd released an update for it yet.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
COP is COP The Recruit

and they want us to crack it that way we can "show our hand"

so that they know WHAT to change when Assassins Creed 2 DS and COP The Recruit Come. it will be STRONGER.

leave it alone. and they will put the same weak protection on those games....because if we dont do anything about it....they wont know how to Improve upon their AP XD

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
They can't. As mentioned any game runs on ring 1 but a flashcard runs on ring 0 or even -1 ( emulator ). It's common security knowledge that a ring 1 protection has no chance, no way how sophisticated it is to beat a ring 0/-1 attack. So it doesn't matter if it is cracked now and they improve it or not since they have anyways no chance in this game.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
and they want us to crack it that way we can "show our hand"

so that they know WHAT to change when Assassins Creed 2 DS and COP The Recruit Come. it will be STRONGER....

rofl2.gif

Holy shit, that's paranoid! You don't hear voices in your head, do you?

Anyway, not sure why so many people are harping on the game and yet still keeping vigilant watch on its progress for a fix. The first one based on dinosaurs was regarded fairly well be IGN, so I expect this to be equally competent as a fighting game.

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Judging from it being the very same engine with just a few tweaks in the combat section it can't be much worse or better then the dino game. In the end it's a kids game. That said I don't get why game developers treat kids like total morons or stupid tossing with games like this one. Kids are rather smart so toss games in their direction which doesn't insult their intelligence
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to