DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

yupanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey ! i got a acekard2i with menu:4.18 HW:81 i used the xpa-mal3.nds cracked rom but its still a white screen how do i get it to work

FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RodPN said:
When is the massive cheat database updated? I don't know how to add the anti piracy fix myself D=
There was one, many pages ago. If you read the thread, you would have seen it. Also, if there were more useful posts and less "Is there a fix for x". Oh well, it's not like editing a text file is particularly hard.

DLurkster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

What's the progress on the no gba+no gba zoomer button lock at file selection screen? I hope this isn't too much of a bother asking. I wouldn't be asking if I knew one thing to resolve this. (I can only image how hard it is to do this and work on other folks with their emulation problems with this rom)

Just wanna know where we are on this front, I'll won't harass anyone here if I don't get a reply right away or if I accidently missed the reply to this question on account on here being slow. Either way I'll keep myself occupied with other games, so the above scenario doesn't happen. So what's up with that please? First sentence question.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Adr990 said:
IxthusTiger said:
Pikachu025 said:
miketh2005 said:
Pikachu025 said:
Cheat doesn't work on CycloDS for me for some reason... Still freezes at file select.

http://rapidshare.com/files/278722720/user.evoCheats

Download this and put it in your CycloDS directory on your card. Works for me.
Nope, still freezes at the file select. Very odd.

Oh well, guess I'm just gonna wait for the original.

Turn off battery saver, and don't trim the rom.
Here ya go!
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
Still doesn't work, sorry. Doesn't matter guys, I was planning on buying that game anyway.

(Would be interesting to know why it works for everyone but me though...)

DLurkster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

What's the progress on the no gba+no gba zoomer button lock at file selection screen? I hope this isn't too much of a bother asking. I wouldn't be asking if I knew one thing to resolve this. (I can only image how hard it to this and work on other folks with their emulation problems with this rom)

Just wanna know where we we this front, I'll won't harass anyone here if I don't get a reply right away or if I accidently missed the reply to this question on account on here being slow. Either way I'll keep myself occupied with other games, so the above scenario doesn't happen. So what's up with that please? First sentence question.

kodoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikachu025 said:
Still doesn't work, sorry. Doesn't matter guys, I was planning on buying that game anyway.

(Would be interesting to know why it works for everyone but me though...)
I was in the same boat. Everybody else was able to get the game+code working on Cyclo 1.55, but me... so I started messing with firmware. I downgraded to 1.40 and it didn't work, so I upgraded to 1.41 and it magically worked. I've got 4 hours on the game clock and haven't had a single issue. Not even with saving as the people who are using 1.55 have claimed to have.

DLurkster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

What's the progress on the no gba+no gba zoomer button lock at file selection screen? I hope this isn't too much of a bother asking. I wouldn't be asking if I knew one thing to resolve this. (I can only image how hard it to this and work on other folks with their emulation problems with this rom)

Just wanna know where we we this front, I'll won't harass anyone here if I don't get a reply right away or if I accidently missed the reply to this question on account on here being slow. Either way I'll keep myself occupied with other games, so the above scenario doesn't happen. So what's up with that please? First sentence question.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLurkster said:
Hi.

Copy and pasting your post again doesn't help. If they had an answer, it would've been answered. Don't do it again.

No one knows. Stop asking.

DLurkster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad with the post repeating, it is not meant to be a joke about what I said about not harassing. It appears there was an error in the initial post so when I refresh it made the same post twice, really sorry about that. Just caught that on now, I swear.

lovefreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello i'm new to this site... can anyone please please PLEASE explain me how to install this game on my ds without the freezing? i have a r4ds and i have a clean rom and i heve used the patch but icannot get it to work... `So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEPL me!!!!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lovefreak said:
hello i'm new to this site... can anyone please please PLEASE explain me how to install this game on my ds without the freezing? i have a r4ds and i have a clean rom and i heve used the patch but icannot get it to work... `So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEPL me!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SAYING PLEASE IN CAPS!

It doesn't work on the R4 right now. It probably won't work for a bit, be patient.

lovefreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
lovefreak said:

It doesn't work on the R4 right now. It probably won't work for a bit, be patient.

Sorry for all my PLEASE in caps, i will not do it again, but is there no solution or crack available for the r4ds??? I want to play this game so badly, how long must we wait???

AngelicDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
lovefreak said:

Yeah there isn't afix yet. i have been playing around with it on my r4 card and i fixed it to get past the save part, just not past the first battle X(. Hopefully either i can get around it or someone else will post something soon. Best bet is to order a acekard2i card off deal extreme (unless someone knows a cheaper place) and stick with that from now on. Just be patient

ismaeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AngelicDevil said:
Guild McCommunist said:
lovefreak said:

Yeah there isn't afix yet. i have been playing around with it on my r4 card and i fixed it to get past the save part, just not past the first battle X(. Hopefully either i can get around it or someone else will post something soon. Best bet is to order a acekard2i card off deal extreme (unless someone knows a cheaper place) and stick with that from now on. Just be patient

ohmy.gif
Pm/post me a link for the version you got it to work on? I wanna try it on my TTDS :S

lovefreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AngelicDevil said:
Guild McCommunist said:
lovefreak said:

How did you get past the save part??

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lovefreak said:
Sorry for all my PLEASE in caps, i will not do it again, but is there no solution or crack available for the r4ds??? I want to play this game so badly, how long must we wait???
Here's a suggestion to you and the others whining in this thread: Either you make the fix or you wait until someone else does. No one knows how long it will take. If you have to rely on someone else, you have to wait for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY