Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Kreatur84 said:
sanghoku said:
club is still offline... you guys think we swarmed it to death?
smile.gif
they find out that you use a rom
tongue.gif

says who???

btw, what's a rom? and what's up with all these r3,4's and 5's in everyone's sigs? i just know what an r2d2 is
unsure.gif

moogle.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just amazed at how well it can pick up the hot spots. I had mine on coming into work today and I have to take the highway for a good portion of it and I was still grabbing stars at 80 MPH. Rest stops on the other side of the highway even. even though I did not go through any densly populated areas, I still pulled in 200 stars on the way in. A ton of those were just stardust though (about 168 of them). I am really curious if it has to do with the strength of the signal or if you get treasure based on just a random chance.

twoism

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Question: Do you NEED to be connected to WFC in order to synchronize your treasure with your web account etc? My router isn't compatible and the wifi dongle only supports 32 bit windows :/

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
twoism said:
Question: Do you NEED to be connected to WFC in order to synchronize your treasure with your web account etc? My router isn't compatible and the wifi dongle only supports 32 bit windows :/
How else do you expect to do it? Telepathy? Just go find a public wifi access point. MacDonalds or a library or something.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Eon-Rider said:
Nope, it's down. I came home from school about half an hour ago and was keen to update my stats since I found around 600 stars to and from school.

Also, does anyone know how to update the season? I noticed the options allows you to choose summer but there is no others.
You gotta find 1000 hotspots, then you'll watch the "ending" and the game'll unlock them for you.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
BlueStar said:
TraumaHoundNDS said:
mrfatso said:
i assume that it autosave for u?

edit: oO, never mind, found it.

Tap the stump to save.

Crap, I didn't save it after I goofed around with it last night. Oh well, I only had the 1 Wi-Fi signal which I assume is my own wireless router's signal. Glad I know this now as I'm going to see what I can find on my way to work tomorrow.

I went out yesterday for a walk with the missus and found 78 signals, went back to the main gameworld bit but didn't manually save and just turned it off. Just checked after reading this and I've still got those 70-odd coin things and the three treasures I got too, so I guess there's some kind of autosave function.

Was quite fun walking around hearing the little beeps, saying "Wow, loads of signals around here" and when we thought we were in the middle of no-where (we walked through town and up a backtrack into some woods" hearing a beep and going "Huh? Where's that from - oh, look, there's a house that backs onto the track behind those trees." But then I'm really not too interested in what you get from them. Maybe if they gave you less stuff to start with it'd be cooler building up your collection.

haha same here, i just found out that it auto save, thank god or else i would have missed out on 100+ treasures
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(ds6220 @ Jul 6 2009, 08:34 PM)
I am just amazed at how well it can pick up the hot spots. I had mine on coming into work today and I have to take the highway for a good portion of it and I was still grabbing stars at 80 MPH. Rest stops on the other side of the highway even. even though I did not go through any densly populated areas, I still pulled in 200 stars on the way in. A ton of those were just stardust though (about 168 of them). I am really curious if it has to do with the strength of the signal or if you get treasure based on just a random chance.

i know, i was worried that cos where i lived, there were so few signal so i was a tad worried when i board my house to school and when i reached i checked my ds hoping to see 10 or 20, imagine my surprised when i saw that i had "found" 200++ treasures
biggrin.gif

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It sure is doing its job. Last night I came in and had 992 stars... and I thought "Maybe I should take a walk around the block..." I didn't 'cos, well, it was at night lol but for a super lazy borderline recluse to actually want to go outside for no reason... that's saying something.

It's made me way less bummed about walking around town for errands. And it makes me want to take different routes home! I thoroughly applaud the devs... Now make it a game! ><

I found a pot of gold... but at some point they'll set up that map thing so everyone can mark where they found stuff. That might be why the site's so dead.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
*sigh*

Hardly any wifi spots around where I am. This could take awhile.
frown.gif

Going on a trip tomorrow so I'll take my DS with me, normally I wouldn't so the devs of this game must be doing something right.

Can't seem to access the site either yet, is it still down for others?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The site's finally up again!
I added this really funny song to my Jukebox called Bad Day.
I actually wanted to call it Drunk Nights but it probably isn't appropiate for that site.

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PuyoDead said:
Hitting that does nothing, though. Do I need to meet some requirement for it to work? I only have 5 stars so far.
it didnt do anything for me either but when i made a club treasure account and implemented my game code thing it started to work.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Me too! Friend codes~

5070-1943-5523

irpacynot said:
blink.gif
Yowza!

So, do you have to then sift through all those stars?

I got stars from my train ride yesterday... and I'd checked it every so often so it wasn't all at once! lol You can tap the screen to skip the animation thing and you don't get items from every star anyway... >.>; Wish I did. Want more stuff.

And... I got kinda carried away with .>;

Btw, Zero-G is the best movement style.
tongue.gif
At least for right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!