DS #3332: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (Japan)

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
I don't think theres any english even in the game. The reason people thought there might be is because there is a reference to msg/eng and other language files but that is likely placeholders for when the localizations are done. coolres.rsb is where the files are packed, but they are not compressed so you can see where the localizations are supposed to be clearly.

The only english words in the file are for the Credits (like Executive Producer and other positions), and they don't even have the english names for the people just random characters so thats likely part of the japanese text file. Unless only some of the file is partially compressed or encrypted which is extremely unlikely then there is no other text.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cry.gif
I am so bad with cheats!! I haxxed the .DAT with R4CCE and then added the game name, game ID and then the cheat and the cheat code, saved it all back into my _system_ folder and it won't find the cheat
frown.gif
I'm meant to be helping everyone else with this too I've been doin it for almost a year

saburota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
cry.gif
I am so bad with cheats!! I haxxed the .DAT with R4CCE and then added the game name, game ID and then the cheat and the cheat code, saved it all back into my _system_ folder and it won't find the cheat
frown.gif
I'm meant to be helping everyone else with this too I've been doin it for almost a year

It may not seem like much, but sort the games by title and save. Don't ask why...

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
saburota said:
DeadLocked said:
cry.gif
frown.gif

It may not seem like much, but sort the games by title and save. Don't ask why...

OMFG thank you so much, i never used R4CCE before because I usually just waited til next day for the whole Cheat.Dat but this couldn't wait and since my comp got BSOD I didn't have an .XML editor.
Thanks to you and Narin saviours
moogle.gif
Die Moogle of Death

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GlennTheMage said:
Somewhat It Also Freezes When I Tried To Attack When I Played It Without the Piracy Fix
I Cannot Know Why Im Using R4SDHC

Check your PM box at the top I know you're new so I wanna help you out
wink.gif
If anyone else needs any help with this fix (especially r4 users since I am more experienced in that area) pm me soon and I'll try and help out

If you PM me your MSN address I'll try and send you the Cheat.Dat or any help you may need that way, i'll keep it confidentail I promise
wink.gif

GlennTheMage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeadLocked said:
GlennTheMage said:
Somewhat It Also Freezes When I Tried To Attack When I Played It Without the Piracy Fix
I Cannot Know Why Im Using R4SDHC

Check your PM box at the top I know you're new so I wanna help you out
wink.gif
If anyone else needs any help with this fix (especially r4 users since I am more experienced in that area) pm me soon and I'll try and help out

If you PM me your MSN address I'll try and send you the Cheat.Dat or any help you may need that way, i'll keep it confidentail I promise
wink.gif
That's Good I Only PM My MSN Address So I Wont Get All Sorts Of Other People I Dont Know Via Forums or Websites Im Logged on to

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game has WiFi!?
ohmy.gif
! WiFi multiplayer! I enjoyed the first one's multiplayer co-op. I hope this is just as much fun in terms of multiplayer.. single player was just boring.

I'm probably just going to wait for a US release. Unless it can be pached/hacked whatever before the dump of the US.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anakir said:
This game has WiFi!?
ohmy.gif
! WiFi multiplayer! I enjoyed the first one's multiplayer co-op. I hope this is just as much fun in terms of multiplayer.. single player was just boring.

I'm probably just going to wait for a US release. Unless it can be pached/hacked whatever before the dump of the US.
not just any wifi, it has cross-platform wifi.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
Famitsu say the lag on wi-fi is pretty bad.

What are the ways they can fix the lag without tampering with the game? Through the server or through the games that come out later - the US and EU versions? Or is it no possible..? I really hope it can be fixed 'cause I look forward to playing 4 people co-op.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Narin
can you make a cheat.db for m3 real please?
my english is very bad and i don`t know how to put these code in cheat.db
i opened the cheat.db with a editor and put in these codes
but nothing happened.

Posts merged

@Narin
can you make a cheat.db for m3 real please?
my english is very bad and i don`t know how to put these code in cheat.db
i opened the cheat.db with a editor and put in these codes
but nothing happened.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad that the game has lag problems for the Wifi. I always dreamed of playing something like the original GC FF Crystal Chronicles online. After playing FF XI for years, I always hoped for something more fast-paced, and more action based, unlike the endless grind/time-sink that FF XI eventually became for me.

It's too bad this has connection troubles. But, having not played it yet myself I am hoping it isn't so bad that it is unplayable. Oh well, maybe the US release will fix some of the problems. My fingers are crossed.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not 4th of July yet